+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Pikletlove and Mummy2Luca! What great news!

AFM I found out today I didn't ovulate so you'll have to take me off the testing list. Might see some of you in "Jesus Christ Let This Be Our Month - June"!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeletlove View Post
    Hi Ladies,

So my test day is today (2nd May) but i couldnt help myself after all the cramping thats been going on with me for the last week so i tested 3 days before AF was due. The faintest line showed up, so faint you had to look at the test under a light lol. So i thought i wont get excited yet ill give it a few days and test on the day my AF is due, which is today.

Took the test this morning and it showed a BFP!!!!!
    The faint line is definately a dark line now!!!!

Very excited and still in shock....made an appt with my doctor to have it confirmed.

So far May is turning into a positive month and i hope all you ladies testing this month get the same exciting news

Spreading to all
    Wow Congrats pikelet!!!!!!!!!! So happy for youxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can't help but feel excited/positive with BFPs already for May!!

Congratulations ladies xxx thrilled for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats pikletelove! I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Good luck holdingon and backgroundnoise I hope you get the positive you want. You are all doing so well holding off, I went through 5 in 3 days, oops.

Im grabbing a first response this afternoon so might try and hold off testing until tomorrow morning, as you said they are usually less sensitive and might not come up. Have ordered more of the internet cheapies too, there meant to be pretty sensitive. Hope they hurry up and come so I can test a billion more times to confirm.

Lots of for everyone.
    Last edited by mummy2Luca; 03-05-2011 at 07:46.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummy2Luca For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats Pikeletlove!! Very happy to hear of another BFP for May already! Hope you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!

Goodluck to everyone who is coming to the end of their TWW and those who are about to O. FX for all of you.

AFM - AF due on 9th if my cycle is the same as last month (27 days). I'm down for testing on the 10th. Tomorrow will start the stage when I have a little fight with myself every morning about whether or not I should test. I have plenty of the extra sensitive 10 miu cheapies so it sure is tough to resist.

To all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default yay for may

Hi ladies,

Pikeletlove and Mummy2luca - massive congrats to you, here praying for happy and healthy pregnancies and beautiful babies to arrive!

Tammy, Blackdue and Ho - not over til AF shows, keep hanging in there and hoping u all get your BFP right now!

Clap Your Hands - so sorry u didn't O, just sucks when our bodies don't work they way we want, and so hard for this not to happen to at least have a chance. that june is ur month.

Wishful1981 - so sorry about ur MC too, its a shame so many of us get to be part of that **** club.

AFM - DP5-6 depending on the trigger (we thought we might have concieved on Kate and Will's wedding day!!). Doing a test tomorrow to hopefully confirm O and then the big text on the 14th. Haven't really got any symptoms but didn't last time either.

Good luck ladies and hope this great start to May is a indicator for more good news. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to spud For This Useful Post:

wishful1981  (03-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes and congrats

Im nervous and excited at the same time.

Thats right its not over until AF comes!! I did test too 5 days before AF was due and it was negative, just had to be patient

I have a friend who didnt get a positive result until one week after her AF was due so you never know....

Good luck ladies

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrat pikelet!!

spud good luck hunny!! i hope this cycle brings you much happiness xoxoxox

mummy2Luca hunny your lines so are not evap!!! they are pink and nice and thick too!! I have seen lighter tests become nice and dark!! thinking of you hun xoxo

Autumnlove hun xoxo

Clap Your Hands hunny. I felt so deflated last cycle when that happened. Do you know yet what the FS is going to do precious, will you go to a higher clomid dose. thinking of you xoxoxox

blackduck good luck hun!!

I had my progesterone test this morning...My blood did not want to be friendly grr, but I know I am dehydrated as I can hardly keep anything down first thing so I couldn't drink much. It took 4 stabs and 2 in the hand ouchies!! I am such a sooky la la. I find out at 2.30 today if I ovulated

I am not sure if Miss PA80 (Paula) stalks this thread, but I would dearly love for everyone to send her the biggest prayers and thoughts today if you can spare a moment.
    Her darling little angel Austins first Birthday is on the 16th of May. She is pregnant with little Dusty, Dusty has been slow growing and on the 6 & 7 week scan he or she was not ready to show mummy and daddy a HB. I am hoping that little Dusty has picked up speed and has caught up and shows you a gorgeous strong HB today. There is no one in this world that deserves this lil rainbow baby as much as you and hubby and big brother looking down from the clouds. You are forever in my thoughts and prayers precious lady.
    I have started a thread for her and would appreciate if any of you have time to send strength and prayers to her and her beautiful family
    Thank you so so much

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=405261

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats to all the BFP

nothing here yet... no sign of AF or of BFP... friend of mine didn't get a BFP till 8-9 weeks so hoping i might be the same and she seems to think i am... she keeps having dreams about me telling her have had slight nausea but nothing else so will just wait and see....

to everyone still to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    all the BFP's!!

I tried an ovulation test yesterday as I thought I was having the symptoms of ovulation, but I didn't have the instructions with me. I had two lines and one was half as light as the other at 5 mins, and then at 8 mins it was just as dark.

I thought I was ovulating but now don't think I am. Does anyone know?