Page 26 of 70 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    big congrats to mummy2luca excellent way to start may off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummy2Luca - CONGRATULATIONS - Thats Fantastic News....I can certainly see the faint pink Line which will no doubt get darker and darker with each day but as suggested a good time to go get a blood test for sure!!

Wishful - If you are testing tommorow Best of Luck to you and good on you for holding out this long! My AF is only due on the 9th and I am soooooo keen to start Testing.

I went and stocked up on the Early Response Kits (the instructions say that you can test up to 6 days prior to AF!!)......This would mean I COULD Test tommorow????? I'll keep you all posted if I get the courage....Just think I might stress more if it shows up as a BFN

Best of Luck To All the May Testers
    Last edited by ThirdTimeLucky; 02-05-2011 at 17:56.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wishful hunny try a strong chewy or even cough drops or a mouth wash. I have this funny feeling in my mouth, like I have burnt my tongue but I havent ???? and nothing is taking the feeling or funny taste away!! wishing you al lthe best for the morning hunny!! xoxoxoox

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

wishful1981  (03-05-2011)

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    First Response pick up 25uml and are awesome, but remember if you are testing before AF is due implantation doesn't happen til 6dpo ish and it takes a couple of days for HCG to appear in the urine ******. Some of the internet cheapies actually pick up 10uml and that is the smallest it will pick up which means extreme early pregnancy under 4 weeks or just 4 weeks!! so if the first response doesnt pick it up immediately don't be disheartened you may just wait for another day or so for your hcg to double!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much everyone for your support and congratulations. It means so much

I dont know if I read it within the 10 minute mark, I looked at it after a few minutes, didnt see anything and than went downstairs and googled for a litle than went upstairs to check it just in case I didnt wait long enough. Than I saw the result.
    I know you can get evap lines but I have never had that on the same tests that I have left for hours. I thought evap lines were generally grey and this was definetely light pink. Im so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

So my test day is today (2nd May) but i couldnt help myself after all the cramping thats been going on with me for the last week so i tested 3 days before AF was due. The faintest line showed up, so faint you had to look at the test under a light lol. So i thought i wont get excited yet ill give it a few days and test on the day my AF is due, which is today.

Took the test this morning and it showed a BFP!!!!!
    The faint line is definately a dark line now!!!!

Very excited and still in shock....made an appt with my doctor to have it confirmed.

So far May is turning into a positive month and i hope all you ladies testing this month get the same exciting news

Spreading to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2Luca View Post
    Thank you so much everyone for your support and congratulations. It means so much

I dont know if I read it within the 10 minute mark, I looked at it after a few minutes, didnt see anything and than went downstairs and googled for a litle than went upstairs to check it just in case I didnt wait long enough. Than I saw the result.
    I know you can get evap lines but I have never had that on the same tests that I have left for hours. I thought evap lines were generally grey and this was definetely light pink. Im so confused

i dont think its an evap i have these tests and i have done ummm about 40 hpts and havnt seen an evap on one of these yet. i would wait a few days before doing any others as most supermarket and chemist one are 25ml and will probably give u a neg the only one i have come across that is as sensitive as the internet cheapies are forelife extra sensitive in a purpleish silvery box and are about $9 for 3 strips Good luck hun but looks like a positive to me

Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS Girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Pikletelove

May is lookin gooood

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyplus3 For This Useful Post:

pikeletlove  (02-05-2011)