+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx HEAPS Sammy!! I think I'll make the switch to maca after I finish this bottle of vitex. DH has been taking Menevit but really have nothing to say whether that's been helping or not. Maca might be a better alternative for him as well.

Thans again.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Thanx HEAPS Sammy!! I think I'll make the switch to maca after I finish this bottle of vitex. DH has been taking Menevit but really have nothing to say whether that's been helping or not. Maca might be a better alternative for him as well.

Thans again.
    xx

Your Welcome and i really hope it works for you!! both!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'm back after my 'chemical' pregnancy (according to my Dr) a few weeks ago I may have just ovulated so I'll be down in May. Fingers and toes crossed for all of us this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im hoping to test for a BFP in May... currently on dpo13 as i ovulated late were waiting an extra 2 days.... this is driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!
    Feel a lot of the pregnant symptoms, but dont want to get excited yet only been off the pill since March 6th so this could be my body being evil....
    Temps slightly down today and yesterday .10 degree but i have a nasty cold... anyone woken up in sweat and still been UTD?
    and for all of us that may is THE month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hoping someone can help me - how long after getting a positive opk do you need to do the deed for?! I got a positive yesterday morning, afternoon & again this morning but negative this afternoon.

DH and I have BD'd last night, & twice today (TMI sorry!) Would you think that would be enough?!!!! I dont think he would have anything left! Lol

Thanks

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chunkymonkey. From the day of your first + Opk you will O anywhere between 24-36 hours later and then the eggy can live up to 24 hours but more realistically 12 hours. Takes spermies anywhere from 30mins to 2 hours to get to the fallopian tubes to meet the eggy. In the right environment sperm can last up to 5 days......more realistically 2 days though!!
    I think you are fine, if you could rest one night and then DTD once more just for good measure lol!! but I think you have covered it!! good luck!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Chunkymonkey  (01-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    Chunkymonkey. From the day of your first + Opk you will O anywhere between 24-36 hours later and then the eggy can live up to 24 hours but more realistically 12 hours. Takes spermies anywhere from 30mins to 2 hours to get to the fallopian tubes to meet the eggy. In the right environment sperm can last up to 5 days......more realistically 2 days though!!
    I think you are fine, if you could rest one night and then DTD once more just for good measure lol!! but I think you have covered it!! good luck!!
    Fantastic - I need a break Hubby said tonight that he's not sure if he could keep doing this every month so my heart sank a little but at least we've done everything we could have for this month.... this is it.

Thanks FunKy, hoping you have a good month - you deserve it xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I will also be testing this month. I am unsure if I have ovulated yet. We are doing the SMEP and have managed since 8days past my last AF. LAst month I had a very long cycle. I think I will be ovulating around the 8th May! So testing around the 20th May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Papillon - I haven't used FF before, this is my first month charting and I am not sure if I am doing right

Clucky77 - Sorry to hear about your chemical I wish you lots of luck for this month

Garnet, Rykandz and HopefulMaiden wishing you all lots of luck for May HopefulMaiden - Do you know what date you will be testing? So I can add you to the list

Blackduck - Hope the nasty AF stays away for you and you get that BFP

FunKy mummy - Goodluck with the BT

So May is finally here I hope to colour this thread with lots of pink BFP, If anyone needs their testing date changed or if I have missed someone please let me know so I can update the front page .

AFM I am CD25 and 7DPO, I have been temping this cycle and I was wondering if FF lets you back date in charts? I am just charting in my phone atm but was wanting to start FF. Any help?
    Last edited by Cherished; 02-05-2011 at 07:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new ladies baby dust for u all

Clucky77 so sorry to hear about your chemical good luck for May

afm - so today is cd 19 and AF could be due this weekend IF and its a BIG IF i Oed earlier at cd 10ish or if it goes the full 38 days again af is due on the 22nd and O would be this weekendish so confusing isnt it gotta love my messed up cycles