+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got a positive on opk this morning , plan to dtd tonight. So put me down for testing on 13th may please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post

CHunky - Woohoo!! Don't let DH out of your sight!!

XX
    Thanks Lannie - it hasn't been the most romantic weekend but we both want a bubsy so bad!

Best of luck to you also - hope you get your birthday BFP

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY May is here

i am very excited for May i have been taking maca since cd 5 and feel like i have had a breast lift i hope the maca hasnt made me O earlier as i didnt have any opk's until cd 14 but no pos yet but i havent been Oing until cd23 anyways. Dh is also on maca but double the dose that i take i take 1 he has 2 i am also taking folate. Only been able to dtd on cd6 and 11 so far so if i did O earlier not a great chance of catching the eggy for me and everyone else i really hope May is a great month for all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been lurking for a while now, but we've started officially TTC (this is our 2nd cycle) so thought it was about time I stepped forward and said Hi

Can you please add me to the 15th please.. just about to head into the dreaded TWW so fingers crossed for everyone for May!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another BFN for me this morning. AF due today and nothing so far

Kind of have a feeling that AF will show her face tomorrow. Not feeling like I am UTD today at all. Don't even have any pre AF symptoms today.

I hope May is a very special month for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    YAY May is here

i am very excited for May i have been taking maca since cd 5 and feel like i have had a breast lift i hope the maca hasnt made me O earlier as i didnt have any opk's until cd 14 but no pos yet but i havent been Oing until cd23 anyways. Dh is also on maca but double the dose that i take i take 1 he has 2 i am also taking folate. Only been able to dtd on cd6 and 11 so far so if i did O earlier not a great chance of catching the eggy for me and everyone else i really hope May is a great month for all

Hi Sammy, can you pls tell me about maca - is it similar to vitex?
    All the best for a great month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rykandz. Congratulations on beginning the TTC journey!! I hope that it all goes really well for you.

Blackduck, thinking of you. I understand the frustration!

Tammy - I hope the shopping cheered you up!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

rykandz  (02-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lannie - Maca is a root vegetable grown in peru at an altidue of 12,000 ft it has been used before the incan period it is all natural and is used for many things aswell as fertility no clinical trials have proved its powers on fertility but there are 100,000 of women that have fallen pg after 1-2 cycles while using maca and some say its even better than vitex. I have been taking it for 2 weeks now and i feel more energetic my cycles have been long and horrible as long as 39 days im pretty sure i have Oed earlier this cycle because of maca but had no opk's to tell for sure.

Maca works with your body to regulate and improve your hormones creating your own hormones as needed.

i take maca organic 120 caps 550mg its in a white bottle with an orange label bought from a health food store i only take 1 cap a day and have read that you should ease into the max dose of 4 take with food as it can cause nausea (it did with me when i took it on an empty tummy)

MEN maca has been proven to improve sperm quality and quantity, increases libido, improves energy
    FEMALES maca helps cm quality and qantity, impoves energy, increases libido and can decrease your symptoms with pms, regulate your hormones naturally

I hope that helps Lannie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sammyplus3 For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (01-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    also maca for spermies will take 3 months to work as thats how often mens semen is generated

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://natural-fertility-info.com/maca

here is one of the 100's of websites about maca