+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick update from me. My AF is due tomorrow. I tested this morning and got a BFN. I will be testing again tomorrow morning.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, as its just causes too much devastation when AF shows up, but I am feeling like I never had before.

On the day that I also had obvious dip in my chart, I had really bad cramping which was on and off for a couple of days. I have also had this bloated/needing to pee feeling all the time for the last few days. I have had nausea earlier in the week, and then again today. The past 2 days I can not stop eating.

Today, I feel like I have been hit by a truck. I am still in my pjs and have barely moved form the couch. I feel nauseous, dizzy and general feeling like crap! Had some twinges/pinches on my right side today as well..

And then, my temperature has been at it highest all cycle the past 3 days, with today being the highest.

This TTCing is doing my head in! Bring on tomorrow morning so I can test again!

Sending you all loads of baby dust for BFP in May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    I need some advice....
    Im currently CD21, my cylce is 27 days. The last week I have been exhausted and terribly bloated, which is obvious on me as im quite small. Yesterday and Today I have felt so sick I actually thought I was going to vomit (Sorry TMI) a few times. Im not sure when O was this month. My OPK showed a bit of ferning on CD10 and again 2 days ago, yet last month it was on CD17. With my son my PG symptoms were sore and enlarged chest and stomach ache. My chest is a little sore but no same with my first PG.
    I have bought a few First Response PG tests, I even unwrapped one to use before and then thought it was stupid to test this early so put it back in the cupboard as AF isnt due until next Friday.
    I just dont know what to do?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tammy! AF is due for me next Friday too. This TWW is killing me, I want to test too! Ive been dizzy, tingly/sore boobs and I'm constantly feeling cramping and twinges down there. I can't stop thinking about it!!! Not sure how early I can test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for May Everyone!!!

FINALLY got a positive OPK today after 8 days of testing woohoooo!!

Putting DH in lockdown for the next few days!

Let's see some BFP's!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    May is finally here. Best wishes & big hugs to all testing this month hope may will be full of bfp's xx

I'm currently CD 8 & AF is still with me. So nothing exciting for me.

Babydust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to May!!! Yippee! Here's hoping this is the best month of all. It's my b'day this month so I know what I'd like as a pressie, a nice, healthy BFP!!

Tammy - try to hang in there for another day or so - it's agonising, but the longer you wait, the more accurate it'll be and the less you'll then have to worry about the test being accurate or not. Easier said than done!!!

Clap Your Hands - as above - hang in as long as poss ok.

CHunky - Woohoo!! Don't let DH out of your sight!!

BB - I'm sure this'll be our month hon.

Munchies - while AF is away, there's always hope!

AFM - CD 3 for me. Started taking Vitex this morning in the hope that I can get back to 'normal' cycles so I don't do my head in again.

Have a lovely day everyone.
    XX

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lannie For This Useful Post:

MamaHearts5  (01-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lannie View Post
    Welcome to May!!! Yippee! Here's hoping this is the best month of all. It's my b'day this month so I know what I'd like as a pressie, a nice, healthy BFP!!

Tammy - try to hang in there for another day or so - it's agonising, but the longer you wait, the more accurate it'll be and the less you'll then have to worry about the test being accurate or not. Easier said than done!!!

Clap Your Hands - as above - hang in as long as poss ok.

CHunky - Woohoo!! Don't let DH out of your sight!!

BB - I'm sure this'll be our month hon.

Munchies - while AF is away, there's always hope!

AFM - CD 3 for me. Started taking Vitex this morning in the hope that I can get back to 'normal' cycles so I don't do my head in again.

Have a lovely day everyone.
    XX

Thanks Hun!
    Well crappy night, very dizzy and the pains I said I wasnt getting they came. So this morning I just feel sick and actually have a headache
    And..... gave in a did a test and of course it was a BFN far too early and the First Response tests say to test from the first day your AF is due!

meanwhile the weather is depressing, cold and wet so I think im going to try pull myself out of this coma im in and go do some shopping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow, my dates were really out, I'm not going to wait until the 18th!!
    Can you please change me to the 11th? ^^

Extra special and large amounts of to everyone!

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HAPPY MAY EVERYONE. MAY IT BRING YOU SO MUCH HAPPINESS AND JOY AND A VERY MUCHLY WANTED NEW YEARS BUBBY XOXOXOXOXOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay may lots of :babydyst2: for may good luck everyone :fingerscross:
    MM you still have a week please wait by breath is on hold for you honey I had a bfn bloodtest what I thought was 7dpo but was actually 9dpo and af was due in 5 days. Obviously bub didn't implant as I got bfp a week later