+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fairylights, You are more than welcome here! I will add you to the list.
    Goodluck I am hoping for lots and lots of BFP's

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cherished mwahsssssssss hunny!! I have clomid!! FS is not concerned about the cysts like me, the GP or the U/S tech and he is the expert!! so if we decide to try this next cycle (depends on my stress levels as my FS thinks I didn't ovulate because of stress) I shall be testing BUT I might get you to put down my testing date as my prog level test as that will tell me if I get a chance to test for pregnancy!!
    I shall let you know hunny. Depends on if AF holds off for a few more days to give me a chance to relax myself and IF AF comes at all with not ovulating grrrrr
    xoxoxoox thank you so much for the support hunny!! xoxoxooxoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG HUGS KY!!! I think its time for us both to try and de-stress. Just let me know when you're ready and I will add you! I have everything crossed that this month will be successfull for all of us. xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opps sorry Cherished, didn't see this new thread til now.

Can I please join the thread too, im thinking maybe 20th but will know more after scan on CD11.

Cherished - praying your little angel sends you and gives u the BFP u deserve.

Caitysmum, fairylights - good luck this month too ladies got all my bits except the ones i need for my BFP!!!

Ky - so sorry no ovulation this month, it just sucks when that doesn't happen especially when u do all the right things but ur body just doesn't get the message. Hoping and praying those cyst shrink like a man's appendage in cold water sending lots of.

Lilnemo and Little-pink-hen - hoping you guys don't have to join us here but happy for the support.

Hope the universe, God, whoever up there hears our prayers, our tears and our hopes. I know hope it was gets me through each day and hope we get rewarded - doesn't all good things come to those who wait (TTC nearly 3 years and hoping that is enough time!).

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherished- Count me in for the Cheerleader Squad too!
    Good Luck Lovely Ladies, can't wait to see you all in the due threads! In the meantime I will be quietly stalking and cheering you all on!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PA80 For This Useful Post:

Cherished  (08-04-2011),FunKy~Mummy  (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FunKy~Mummy View Post
    sighs I am here hunny...... I have no idea what my body is doing, just put me down for the 15th and if AF comes today or tomorrow I can change the date to earlier.
    Big love to you my sweet!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox
    i hope u get AF today coz then u me and cherished are cycle buddies

cherished what ever date u have ill have that too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awsome I'll be in here
    I'll prob due for af on 11th not sure as I'm cd 27 af due on Monday

So I was diagnosed with itp today an auto immune disorder it's not lymphoma and I have no signs of lymphoma. My immune system can be managed on steroids and I can still safely fall pregnant so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ky sorry you didn't ovulate I was so hopeful for you to ovulate I thought you might have a long cycle so sorry. Your so positive I admire it soo much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cherised how are you feeling? Since your thread I've got "relax" or "not stress" off 3-4 different ppl I hope this is your month

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LPH I just got goosebumps when you said that OMG I am so so so happy for you that the cancer is not back and I hope the immune disorder can be treated and you will be ok!! SO SO SO happy!!

HoldingOn She doesn't wanna come today!!!! I am CD26 and she has appeared anywhere between CD28-31 the last 4 cycles so really who knows lol!!! I shall just plodd along and hope she comes in the next few days. If she doesn't I shall hassle FS for provera lol!! im so bad!!! xoxoxooxox

Cherished I shall be de stressing tonight with a big bottle of bubbly wine lol!!! since there is no ovulation lol!!! I am taking some huge deep breathes and our case manager for Danny bought me over some choccie fudge and she is back now so I don't have to worry bout Danny's school and all that too much yay!! and the lil buggas I had to keep calling the police out on have been behaving so I should be able to take a breath and I am seeing the next couple of months as bonuses as I so didn't expect to get to try again!! always with you hunny!! and My AF should come soon lol you me and HO are cycling close FX we all get our BFPs together!! xoxox

spud thanks hunny!! it's been a hard 12 months with many anovulatory cycles and 2 angel babies but I am going to keep going. I am pretty stubborn, rebellious and determined!!!
    I hope that this is your time my sweet!! I wish you all the best for your U/S and hope that you get a bewtiful new years pressie!!! It took me 96 cycles to hold my little man!! so never give up precious!! Danny and Tahli are miracles and they do happen!!

PA80---------------------------------------> right back at ya hunny!!! I am your own lil personal cheer squad im loud enough for a crowd when I get going!! I am so so so glad you are pregnant with our bubby!!! hehe (stalker here tehehe) how did your Appt go!! xoxoxo luvs to you and pinenut and big kisses to Austin xoxooxox

FairyLights good luck hun!! wishing you all the very very best!! xoxo and your certainly not alone

who am I kidding we will definately start TTC and Clomid as soon as AF comes I can't help it!! and May is a very very special time for me it was the last time I got to hear my poppa tell me how much he loved me and to feel his warm hand holding mine tightly. It is my beautiful nannys birthday and also mothers day. It is also the month that 2 gorgeous angel babies were called to heaven to soon. May is a reflective month for so many reasons. It is also the month I fell pregnant with my miracle boy!!!!
    wishing everyone so much happiness and joy in May and beautiful new years bubbies
    xoxoxooxoxooxoxo