+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can I join this thread please? We have decided to try for baby # 3 . We would love the same gap again (almost 3 years), so really hoping we are UTD in the next 3 months. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi
    cherished my cycle this month was only 29 days but last month it was 42 days so a little all over the place normally its about 30-32 days so i think i will not be testing in may i might just have to hold out and keep my fingers crossed for june it was a hard day today with getting af and also had my dh uncles funeral so very disappointing we have been trying since september after mc, and i was really hopeful this month after having several signs similar to last time. but maybe its just not meant to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping next month is nicer to you Hsa85

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't got my results back to see if I have O'd yet, but if I have I will be testing on May 6th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hsa85 - sorry it arrived hoping you get your positive next month and lots of

I agree with everyone else, now that i have tested 3 times and its negative i tested 8, 9 and 10 dpo so probably too early??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Hi ladies, can I join this thread please? We have decided to try for baby # 3 . We would love the same gap again (almost 3 years), so really hoping we are UTD in the next 3 months. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you!
    Papillon you are more than welcome to join us. Do you know what day you will testing on so I can add you to the list?

Quote Originally Posted by hsa85 View Post
    hi
    cherished my cycle this month was only 29 days but last month it was 42 days so a little all over the place normally its about 30-32 days so i think i will not be testing in may i might just have to hold out and keep my fingers crossed for june it was a hard day today with getting af and also had my dh uncles funeral so very disappointing we have been trying since september after mc, and i was really hopeful this month after having several signs similar to last time. but maybe its just not meant to be.
    Oh Hun, I am very sorry to hear about your partners uncle, like you I also had a m/c in september last year and am still trying so I know how you are feeling. If you ever want to chat please feel free to send me a personal message. Goodluck for next month and I hope you get your sticky baby very soon x

Quote Originally Posted by Clap Your Hands View Post
    Haven't got my results back to see if I have O'd yet, but if I have I will be testing on May 6th.
    OK well I will put you down to test on the 6th and if it changes just let me know.

Mummy2Luca - I think it was just too early. Try and hold off for a few more days

Hooray for May 1 more sleep to go!!!! Goodluck Fairylights hope you get that BFP tomorrow

xox
    Last edited by Cherished; 30-04-2011 at 10:01.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

hsa85  (30-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default back from holidays

Hi ladies,
    Sorry i've been MIA but had the most amazing holiday in WA and hoping all the nice wine we drank will have paid off for a BFP (Cherished can i change my date to 14th May please).

It's so nice to see all these new woman but a shame it has to be in this thread. Hoping for lots of positives this month as i think we all so deserve them.

To the new woman who have joined good luck this month and to the woman who have been here before just as much good luck as always

To the lucky ones who got their BFP congratulations, couldn't have happened to more deserving woman and hoping it rubs off on all of us.

AFM -had our scan before our holidays and 4 follis only 10mm so we had to find somewhere in WA to do another scan, did another scan and nothing bigger than 13mm. So they thought maybe im just slow growing or not responding to the drugs. Had a massive cry and have given up hope until they did another scan CD20 and i had a folli that was 20mm (biggest one ever woo hoo!! ) So got to do a trigger for O and lots of BD and now get to follow up with 3 pregnly triggers. So this works as it will be our second cycle since MC.

Ok ladies looking forward to seeing lots of positives this month!
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck to all those lovely ladies testing
    sorry to hear of af hsa

So all the ovulation calendar's say I will O around the 7-11th May but I might start using OPK's today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not sure when I will be testing yet- I have started charting on fertility friend, does that tell you as you go when you'll be fertile? Or does it just show what you have entered. . Does anyone else use FF so I can see your chart? I'll show you mine, if you show me yours .
    Last edited by ~Mands~; 01-05-2011 at 18:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls can I be added? pos opk today, so will test probably the 14th, but I will start testing from the 11th as I have a gyne appointment then

Very excited to know I o'd!