+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 73 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsmel View Post
    for you hun that this cycle brings you the magic BFP!

Not sure if I have O'd either, and it's CD17 for me. I hate not knowing what my body is doing. Coming off the pill has really messed me around - I feel like I'm constantly PMS-ing.
    Even though I said I wouldn't, I tried taking OPK tests and never got a positive. I don't even know what Ovulating feels like, but I have had a massive case of bloating and persistent twinges on my right side lower abdomen for the past two days, ouch.
    I get lower cramps when ovulating and always wet down there. Good luck everyone! I got my positive OPK this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Karlee88, thank you for your input I felt so crazy not knowing what was going on with my body. Also, congratulations on seeing your positive OPK! Looks like we may be testing around the same time

My crazy off-pill hormones have left me with basically no libido for now (I don't know who I am anymore, I'm some kind of monster), but since I felt the twinges in my lower abdomen I convinced DH that we should DTD last night. He said it felt different, that there wasn't as much room inside, it was softer (sorry TMI) and afterwards he wiped off and saw EWCM - heaps of it.

From my limited knowledge, I think I may have ovulated yesterday (?) so I will be testing on the 10th of May! Cherished, can you please add me to the list for the 10th? I want to have a 'real' date lol.

Thanks for everyone who wishes us all babydust, I too wish all you ladies the best of luck and BFP's!
    Last edited by mattsmel; 29-04-2011 at 07:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Munchies - I learnt the hard way last month too. I tested on 11 DPO and hated the feeling of getting a BFN and wondering if it was just because I tested too early. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to put it off a bit longer this month when I remember the BFN feeling. FX it is just a little early for you to get a BFP!

Mattsmel - I totally understand how you are feeling with not knowing what's going on down there. Feels so strange to be lost when it comes to your own body! I'm going to try testing for O next month even though I said I wouldn't aswell . I just want to make sure I am actually O'ing!
    I hope the change of coming off the pill settles for you soon. I'm feeling like I have PMS today too! But I think it's just stress. Already had a cry over pretty much nothing... female emotions are just great .
    FX you and DH got that BD timing right and you get your BFP on the 10th! (we share the same test date, yay).

B4us - You had your tests taken off you! Hehe. Sounds like you have a good plan with plenty of BD, hope it gets you that BFP!

Karlee88 - Congrats on the positive OPK! FX for you.

Clap - Welcome , FX you did O this month and the BD does the trick! PT = Preg Test? (still learning).. if so I would aim to wait untill your AF due date. I'v seen people get BFP's as early as 10 DPO but from experience (and reading many others) I think it's best if you can wait so when you do test it'll be more accurate. Testing early and getting a BFN didn't stop my anxious wait, just made me a bit sad aswell. Goodluck!

TO EVERYONE!!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladys
    i was wondering if anyone else has had bright yellow urine on the days leading up to ovulation i also had this last cycle and i just didnt want to think anythink of it but it is happening again i drink plenty of water and my doc checked my kidneys with my pre conception check up and all looked great
    i was wondering is this normal or should i see my doc and look into it further
    its very concerning cause its almost like a dirty yellow i dont have ewcm yet my cm is still like white paste on cd 12 and last cycle it stopped when i got heaps of ewcm ???????? i am confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    b4us r u drinking beroccas or taking any extra vitamins????
    coz that does it

Thanks
    Reviews
    well ladies i am out for testing af arrived this morning such a huge disappointment after trying to think positive and i thought i was have several positive signs but obviously not. my dh and i are just so sick of feeling like this month after month. well good luck to everyone else and i will just keep my fingers crossed for next month.
    to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey holdingon nope i am not taking anythink or eating anythink different thanks for the advice it defently comes in handy
    i think i will go see my gp and get it sorted quickly other wise it will do my head in

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am so sorry af arrived hsa85 dh always tells me when af arrives that when we do get our bfp we will enjoy it more then we would have if we got a bfp first go .. but it all still hurts the same i wish you the best next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hsa85 View Post
    well ladies i am out for testing af arrived this morning such a huge disappointment after trying to think positive and i thought i was have several positive signs but obviously not. my dh and i are just so sick of feeling like this month after month. well good luck to everyone else and i will just keep my fingers crossed for next month.
    to everyone
    Sorry AF showed up for you I know too well the feeling of disappointment month after month. How long are your cycles? Will you get another chance to test at the end of May?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    May is almost here so I want to throw lots of everywhere!!
    Wishing you all lots of luck and I hope we all get our little miracle

Clap Your Hands and Lannie - Do you know what testing day you want so I can add you to the list?

xox