+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi lannie sorry to see AF arrived you n I both had 36 day cycle it was such an emotional long cycle. I'm on CD 5 now. Fingers n toes crossed you get ur bfp this month Hun xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    MM you could do a POAS at 10dpo..but depends how long your cycles are and how long your LP usually is as to whether a positive would show up! Make sure you are using extra sensitive tests too.

Well now I just want May to hurry up!!! Had my transfer today and I have 2 embies on board!! So I'm PUPO and will have a BT on the 12th May to find out if this FET has worked...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to summastarlet For This Useful Post:

FunKy~Mummy  (28-04-2011)

RolzBubz is offline I Just Love My Yogurt, Can't You See.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck summa hope the tww goes super fast for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RolzBubz For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (28-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdTimeLucky View Post
    Hi There Ladies,

I am really pleased to be joining up to this Thread and am hoping for a BFP on May 9th!!

We are TTC #1 but after two miscarriages am so anxious the same will occur. I wish you all the very best of luck for BFP's too.
    Quote Originally Posted by backgroundnoise View Post
    Hey May testers! I'll be testing about May 18th if you could put me in please!
    ThirdTimeLucky I'm really anxious too after losing my first bub two months ago. Hope we both get it right this time
    ThirdTimeLucky and Backgroundnoise, I hear what you're saying about the anxious thing. I lost my first bub back in september last year and am still trying to become a mum. It really has changed my whole view on pregnancy, I am so scared that it will happen again, but I am more scared of not being able to get a BFP. Wishing you both lots of luck for May

Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    Well now I just want May to hurry up!!! Had my transfer today and I have 2 embies on board!! So I'm PUPO and will have a BT on the 12th May to find out if this FET has worked...
    YAY, twins on board!!! everything goes well for you and I get to colour you pink

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    to all the new ladies. Looking forward to getting to know you all and FX for a super BFP filled May! Extra special sent to the ladies that are testing after their MC .

Munchies - You could do a POAS at 10DPO (some people can get a BFP that early) but I would try to hold off if you can. I know that is easier said than done...I gave in at day 11 last month, oops.

If you do end up testing early make sure you test with your first morning pee. 25IUL isn't the ultra sensitive type so each day you can put it off the better your chances of seeing a line if your UTD, 10IUL is the most sensitive I'v come across so far. If you can't help but test don't worry, aslong as your prepared for a BFN and testing again in a few days if no AF arrives.

AFM - CD16, I don't have a good feeling about getting UTD this month. Plenty of BD from when AF left untill CD14 but I'm not 100% sure if I O'd.

Having a little go at using CM to work out when I O but not having much luck . I seem to be in the 'transitional phase' but only been checking peoperly the last 2 days so hoping I O'd before I started keeping a close eye on it.

Does anyone else get any other symptoms around O? I felt pretty off yesterday headache bit sick in tummy and even felt like AF could be coming but I'm not sure if that could be a sign? I'v never paid enough attention to my body before!

Had a good feeling about last month and was wrong so hopefully I'm wrong again and end up with a BFP .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Autumnlove For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (28-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnlove View Post
    AFM - CD16, I don't have a good feeling about getting UTD this month. Plenty of BD from when AF left untill CD14 but I'm not 100% sure if I O'd.
    for you hun that this cycle brings you the magic BFP!

Not sure if I have O'd either, and it's CD17 for me. I hate not knowing what my body is doing. Coming off the pill has really messed me around - I feel like I'm constantly PMS-ing.
    Even though I said I wouldn't, I tried taking OPK tests and never got a positive. I don't even know what Ovulating feels like, but I have had a massive case of bloating and persistent twinges on my right side lower abdomen for the past two days, ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, i'm coming over from the Clomid support thread. Have my that I O'd this month (I had my BD today) and then hopefully I will be POAS in May! So at what point could I do a PT? I'm @ CD21 now.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    mwahhhhhhhhhh gorgeous ladies!!!

Summa I am so so excited for you precious!!!! I have everything crossed for you xoxoxooxox lil twinnies!! xoxo

I have 10uml HPT's here but I refuse to test until AF is over due as I had one early misccariage at 28 days one day late and then my dec angel 5 weeks 5 days.
    I just want to get to next monday and see if I ovulated.
    Good luck everyone!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FunKy~Mummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Girls

Its been so great to be reading all of your own personal journeys.

Backgroundnoise....I'm sorry to hear about your loss hopefully our MC encounters are completely behind us.

As for MunchiesMummy......re POAS......you are "singing to the choirs" here....I always seem to think this wait it always the worst.

Anyhow Best of Luck to ALL the Lovely Ladies out there!!!!

2 MORE DAYS TO GO TILL MAY!!!! Yey

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThirdTimeLucky For This Useful Post:

backgroundnoise  (28-04-2011)

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yey 2 more days till may iam getting excited
    cd 11 for me and last cycle i got a positive opk on cd14 so i am hoping this cycle is the same or aleast close i ve been watching my cm closely and it is starting to change from milky to clear but not ewcm yey so its getting close i have promised dh i wouldnt test til after af is due so he has hidden the fr test and we are just going to dtd until af is due

good luck lady ,wishing everyone a bfp