+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 73 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    i hope everyone had a lovely easter, extra long weekend, dh and i also celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and a few nights away, which was really nice.
    well may is almost apon us and i really hope its a great month for all. i know that i really hope af does not arrive on the 30th and then see if i can hang out til the 6th to test. i dont want to get my hopes up but last week i had cramping and have had very sore nipples for about 2 weeks now.
    well good luck to all and lots of and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all not long before April is over im still sad I didn't get pregnant last cycle just goes to show even DTD before on & after ovulation doesn't always work.
    But I'm glad to be in may thread with you all. as I said it's A big month here on the 4th is my wedding anniversary then mothers day then on the 21st it is my birthday & then on the 30th is my twins 10th birthday.
    A bfp somewhere among that would be lovely
    AF so far has been painful but not as heavy as it usually is. I'm anemic so just feel weak n tired the whole 7-10 days.

Hugs & baby dust & hope everyone had a good easter break xx

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1DPO for me FX. I feel like I did O yesterday and my body feels like it did the first 2 cycles on Clomid, totally crappy lol and mentally that is awesome!! I will sneak a BT test in on Monday to check my progesterone levels!!

Good luck ladies xoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,
    Hope everyone had a great easter and long weekend. Welcome to all the new ladies joining us .

Sammy - I would be very confused aswell. FX those tests arrive soon and give you a good reason (BPF) for the sore boobs and strange AF.

Funky - Goodluck this cycle hun! Great to hear that you think you O'd this time, hope you get lucky this month.

Everyone - I hope we have many lucky ladies this month! I look forward to seeing lots of pretty BFP pink over the next few weeks.

AFM - CD15, if my body is still working by the clock I should have O'd sometime over the long weekend (26th I think). DTD atleast every second day for a week so FX. Trying to keep nice and calm as I start the TWW!

Could I please get my test date changed to the 10th (ash0610 with a name change). I had planed to be naughty as test early on the 7th but I will atleast attempt to be good and wait for AF due date this month! Is going to be hard to resist the 40 extra sensitive HPT's I have coming in the mail though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy hunni im so sorry ur cycle is all over the place i hope u get some answers soon

Woo Hoo Go mummy

Cherished hunni can u please move my test date to the 10th i wanna make sure AF is nice and late first

AFM: im 6DPO AND GOING CRAZY this is the longets TWW IN HISTORY ok yes maybe im being a lil drama queen BUT OMG why is it not over yet im done waiting done done done.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol HO the first TWW when you know you are in with a brilliant chance and your body is working is horrific although, after 8 months of either no ovulation or low progesterone I saw my first month as a bonus, the second month as learning about my body, then I over stressed thinking 3rd cycle of Clomid should be it!! and stressed myself outta O lol!!! soooooooooo This cycle we finally have everything timed right, and if I do O I shall be disappointed when I head back to the FS if I am not pregnant BUT I know what works, when I am ovulating and we may have to add pre seed in again!!
    aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TTC is so so so hard!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There Ladies,

I am really pleased to be joining up to this Thread and am hoping for a BFP on May 9th!!

We are TTC #1 but after two miscarriages am so anxious the same will occur. I wish you all the very best of luck for BFP's too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey May testers! I'll be testing about May 18th if you could put me in please!
    ThirdTimeLucky I'm really anxious too after losing my first bub two months ago. Hope we both get it right this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope everyone had a lovely Easter break! I'm currently CD18 and I'm not sure when I ovulated. Last month was on 17 but the only ferning I've seen on my OPK was on CD10 just seemed far too early but maybe I did??
    I have no symptoms at all except I am exhausted the last 3 nights I've been in bed by 9pm and even DH got up to our Son yesterday morning just so I could sleep in. With my pg for my son I was exhausted until about 25 weeks PG so maybe that's a sign but can't see it effecting me this early. I'm worried it won't happen this month, just hope and pray it's our month!
    Hope everyone is doing well and I'm looking forward to seeing BFP's from all soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    AF has begun her visit today so CD1 for me. Last cycle was a long one - 36 days so my body behaves itself this month. Am going to take vitex again this month so hopefully that'll help with things.
    Not long till May now!! to us all!
    XX