+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    pikeletlove - its exciting when finally everything falls into place to start TTC good luck and I hope your stay in the ttc thread is short

Nothing much here, got sore boobs but have over a week until im due so shouldnt be getting much yet.
    Next month im on holiday so either way I can have fun trying atleast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MM I wouldn't test until the 7th if that's when af is due

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oakies move over im coming in......mmmmhuh af is painful, heavy, emotional, annoying, but she was on time !

So im off to see fs on thurs...hopefully get some more clomid and thinking her may prescribe aspirin or something.

For all those testing....wait for af's due date to arrive before testing to avoid disappointment.

Good luck and luv to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you pls add me for the 26th pls mumma.......

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    o0o0o0o wickednails I so hope and pray that this cycle brings you your sticky bubby hunny!!!
    good luck at the FS you deserve this so very very much xoxox cherished is running the May thread hunny!! I know she will add you xoxo

mattsmel Thanks hun!! with your OPK's I used to get like a fade in effect, that it would get darker over a few days but that really doesn't happen for everyone, it can be light for days as all us women have LH in our system and all of a sudden it can go bang and be +++
    I am a OPK addict lol and I am really strict with myself. I test after 2pm and I only have my cuppa in the morning and then go to the loo as much as I can before ten and hold it!! the more concentrated your urine the better the result!! But as a rule most say hold off on fluids for 2 hours before testing and testing after 2pm is best as that is when the LH has a chance to build in your system BUT I knew I was close and got a + at 9.30am on CD 12 and 13!! good Luck hun!! xoxoxox

it's O day today!!! YAY lots of AF pain HELL headache, no O pain anymore so shes gunna pop anytime now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    To the new girls, I will add you to the list

May is not that far away, Wishing everyone lots of and
    Will do personals as soon as I get some time
    xox

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

pikeletlove  (26-04-2011)

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yey may is almost here i am on cd 9 and i started my opks my body plays nice

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome lovely ladies.

May 2nd cant come quick enough

The last couple of days ive been getting slight cramps - started at the sides of my stomach and then all day yesterday across my belly under my belly buttion. Today hasnt been too much cramping more feeling a bit blah. Im new to all this, could these symptoms mean something is happening?

Trying not to get my hopes up too much....

Thanks
    Reviews
    im so freaking confused, i think im cd 13 but still not sure of that cos af wasnt normal af it was very light like spotting and it was also light in colour light pinkish brown to be exact only enough for a panty liner but not enough to fill one iykwim. my boobs are sore all my bras are too small and uncomfy atm lucky its school hols and i dont need to go anywhere. i should be getting my hpt's and opk's tomorrow so i shall do one of each just to see what is going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - Thats must be so confusing for you. Hopefully you get some answers soon and that those tests arrive ASAP

pikeletlove - I believe cramping is a good sign, I will keep my fingers crossed for you

funkymummy - Looks like we have ended up with our cycles around the same time again.

Hope everyone had a lovely easter and long weekend