+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 73 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Karlee88 - i bet your clucky, im clucky enough and have a toddler. Good luck this month

Holdingon - I know its not fair! I do too but I know it will be useless lol.

Cherished - good luck and I hope this is your month. Hopefully you figured out when O

Not much happening here, DTD again just incase I mucked up dates. It will be a longgg wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is it just me, or does the tww feel like forever compared to the time between af and o?

For me it's about 14 days either side but I reckon the uncertainty kills me. Between af and o I know I'm not preg but in the tww I keep thinking maybe....

Aaaggghhh why can't I just forget about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am the same! I am on day three of testing for ovulation and I am just like hurry up already and be positive! Then I will be like hurry up so I can test if I am pregnant! Lol

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so glad that line turned + for you cherished. I was so so anxious this cycle too!!!
    at 9.30 this morning it was still + and hubby can't tell the difference with the lines so thats awesome!!!
    As a POAS addict I will recheck at 2pm lol!!!
    I have the worst AF pain, left side O pain (pinching) and sore sore boobies The clomid is working yay!!!!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=15406

Sending everyone lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

This is my first ever post although Ive been a fan of this site for awhile. Please bare with me as Im still learning all the ins and outs.

Could you please add me to the May testing list? I plan on testing on the 2nd. I am a newbie as Ive only been TTC for a month, although we have been wanting TTC for over a year but the timing wasnt right - til now!

Ive been reading lots of inspiring and supportive stories on this site, it seems like a great community of women who are there for each other. Its something I would like to be apart of.

Good luck to all those ladies testing in may

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck pikeletlove!!! I hope your stay in the testing threads is short and sweet!! if you have any questions never hestitate to ask hun!!!

Guess what ++++opk at 1.30pm WAHOOOOOOOO I am so happy I have cried a few tears today!! that my body has picked itself up from last cycles disapointment of not ovulating and it seems to be doing its job well this cycle!!!
    Tomorrow is O day yay!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you FunKy~Mummy

That is awesome news yay Goodluck!

I am hoping its short and sweet but Im also trying to be realistic and not get my hopes up (which is hard) since we have been only trying for a month. I did try those OPK things (i think thats right, sorry im still getting used to the abbreviations) around the time i thought i was ovulating and the tests said i wasnt...even though i had other signs of ovulation....hmmm we will see i guess, its hard to think about anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    it's very hard to think about anything else aghhhh!!!

Tomorrow is O day!!! my pelvis is soooooooooooooo heavy!! both sides are twinging tonight so who knows how many eggys we are chasing lol!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck lots of to all + opk get baby dancing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Funky Mummy! That's great news.

This month has gone so slowly....

I've been doing OPK testing and got a faint positive result today for the first time, but the pamphlet said that's still counted as negative. Does it mean anything good at all though? I'm on CD13 and hanging out for O!