+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi all
    well af has started to pack and leave i spent all day yesterday just crying and feeling lost but i think i really needed to just let it all out so i can start again and not be stuck in the past cycle
    this cycle i will be using opks again to see if i get a positive on cd 14 again but i aint holding my breathe i also have 2 fr test and i have told dh not to give them to me til af is due i find testing before af is due upsets me so testing before af is a big no no

hope to see alot of pink bfp in may good luck ladys

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI
    Cherished can you please put me down to test on the 6th of may.
    and a big congrats to beautifulbutterfly thats great news hopefully there are alot of bfps this month. and i really hope there is one for me!!
    to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    hi all
    well af has started to pack and leave i spent all day yesterday just crying and feeling lost but i think i really needed to just let it all out so i can start again and not be stuck in the past cycle
    this cycle i will be using opks again to see if i get a positive on cd 14 again but i aint holding my breathe i also have 2 fr test and i have told dh not to give them to me til af is due i find testing before af is due upsets me so testing before af is a big no no

hope to see alot of pink bfp in may good luck ladys
    B4us - You're so cute!! I love that you've had the tests confiscated! Might do that myself I think. Saying that, AF is 'almost' late, so can almost justify testing again. I say almost late cos it's CD30 for me and my cycles are usually b/w 29-33 days. Did cheapie test yesterday with FMU and got BFN.

I hope that today is a better day for you now that AF has packed her ugly bags and is on her way out. Looking forward to hearing about your BFP in May when AF has taken a hike for a few months!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

cd 8 today and im still waiting for my opk's and bbt therm to arrive in the mail i hope the come soon but im not expecting to O until cd 21-24 but i still want to get it all started

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls i know ive been a bit quite but i got a +ve OPK at 11pm last night and ill be taking another soon just to check

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG the test line is SO SO SO SO DARK and im still surging

ok s When Am I Oing Today or tomorrow??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    tonight or tomorrow i thinks better get busy missy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyplus3 View Post
    tonight or tomorrow i thinks better get busy missy!!
    thanks sammy ive already put DH on standby LOL :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybe theres lots of follies about to pop out HO

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think you will O between 7pm tonight and 7am tomorrow between 24-36 hours after your initial surge HO I am so so happy for you hunny xoxoxox awesome news!!!! thank you so so much for sharing with me your opks!!!! lighted up my whole day!! xoxoxox

CD10 for me. I am so sorry I haven't posted much recently. I have been having a really difficult time physically and emotionally, I have had so many bewtiful ladies send me so many well wishes and have shown so much support and care for me I so appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. you ladies are amazing!! xoxoxox
    so of course being the poas addict I am I couldn't wait til 2pm and I had to test this morning and at 12.30 and the line already is coming in nicely!! I am trying so very very hard to control my own bodies stress response as I am positive I stressed myself out of ovulation last cycle. these opks pick up 20uml and hit + at 25uml so I am already close YAY!! but I am not taking anything for granted. I will retest in an hour or so, so I have the proper one at the right time for me, which is usually between 4pm-10pm!!

Lots of baby dust lovely ladies for lots of beautiful New years babies!! xoxoxoxo