+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile Miraculous May Testing Thread

Hi Ladies, Welcome to the May testing thread!!

I hope that May will bless us all with one of lifes greatest miracles

Pink for and Blue for

Goodluck everyone!!

The lovely ladies for moral support - LilNemo, Little-Pink-Hen , PA80, iLOVEthree

1st: FairyLights
    2nd: blackduck, pikeletlove
    3rd: pommylady
    4th: bella25
    5th: bubbyboy2008
    6th: Tammy25, hsa85, mummy2Luca,
    7th: Cherished, Caitysmum, MunchiesMummy
    8th:
    9th: ThirdTimeLucky
    10th: Dancing Queen, Autumnlove, Holdingon, mattsmel
    11th: Backgroundnoise , wishful1981
    12th: Karlee88, summastarlet
    13th:
    14th: Blondie84, Spud, silentrockfaery
    15th: Rykandz, Rocky27
    16th: b4us, Whiteyshun, angelbubswithwings,
    17th: Chunkymonkey
    18th: Chubear, angelanathan
    19th: Malu
    20th: Garnet
    21st: BB78,
    22nd: jrusse21
    23rd:
    24th:
    25th: Mummylip , bk2b
    26th: Wickednails
    27th:
    28th:
    29th: Lannie, BEAUTIFULBUTTERFLY, HopefulMaiden, Kattttte
    30th: Tammy25
    31st: Sammyplus3, trishalishous

Unsure: Chickpea, Mybabyjade
    Last edited by Cherished; 31-05-2011 at 12:48.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Autumnlove  (21-04-2011),backgroundnoise  (28-04-2011),MamaHearts5  (17-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be put down as moral support Cherished. Hope not too many ladies need to join but will be supporting the lovely one's who come here.

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    sighs I am here hunny...... I have no idea what my body is doing, just put me down for the 15th and if AF comes today or tomorrow I can change the date to earlier.
    Big love to you my sweet!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in moral support hopefully I can come back in on Friday to say a date af is not here yet anyways lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will put you in for moral support Ky until you know whats going on, Once you know I will add you to the list. But I am hoping I wont have too and you get a BFP for April

May is a big month for me (emotionally). My AF is due on my angels due date so I am praying that my little angel will help me out and give me a BFP instead of AF. Its going to be an emotional day especially if AF shows up.
    Last edited by Cherished; 06-04-2011 at 14:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi put me down for the 7th also. Looking forward to hearing about lots of bfps for may

FunKy~Mummy is offline If ya filled me with water I would leak. Vampires I tell you they are vampires
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't ovulate this cycle. It is offical. I am CD24 and waiting for AF. I have 3 4cm cysts on my right ovary and 1 2cm cyst (I am saying cyst as it is so late in my cycle and shouldnt be there)
    At the very least my ovary has not torsioned and that is the silver lining in all this, that I still have both my ovaries and unlike other women I still have a chance, the timing is just not right. I have to believe that the universe will give me my turn when it is ready.
    Sad, definately
    Hopeful....Always.
    I see my FS on Friday and I will see what I need to do to get the cysts to shrink, last time it was just patience and waiting, FX they will go down on their own and quite fast. I feel like I have come full circle now. This was the reason I could not conceive last April and here I am again.
    I will take the time to relax and clear my mind and heart and soul of all the emotions of the last 12 months and take the time to keep losing weight and to better myself.
    I am hoping to be here oh gosh I just found the date that I hope that my cycle will start next cyst free. the 6th of June......my beloved nanny and poppys wedding anniversary. I hope that is lucky for me and they help to make my family complete.
    I just want to thank everyone for their kindness, support and care. I am so grateful to have met you all. I hope that your TTC journey ends soon and you begin your new joyful pregnancy journey, to my bewtiful preggy mummas, thank you so much for trusting me in your world and loving me and caring for me like you do.
    to the bewtiful ladies sitting in a place off uncertainty, my heart goes out to you all and I so hope very soon you are back on track to making your dreams become a reality
    Much love to you all
    xoxoxoxoxoox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive HUGS to you Ky, I so sorry that you are having to go through this xoxo
    Thinking of you always

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks hunny. I will always be here for mral support, even if I never get to join you ladies in being pregnant again xoxooxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, may I join your May Testing thread??

I would love to have and lend some support during yet another month of ttc. At least this way, I don't feel like my DH and I are in it alone. We're trying SMEP this month

I will be testing on the 1st (talk about pressure lol ) so please add me to your list.

Lots of to all xoxo