Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He won't mention it unless you ask. K.ate his nurse told me he doesn't really have an opinion either way.... but he is the type of FS who will do almost anything you ask him to do if he thinks it won't cause you or your cycle any harm and it will make you happy. I don't know if I will use it again as it is a bit of extra cost but I wanted to try it and those were my 10th and 11th embryos (I did a double) so for me it felt good like I was at least doing something different/new. I have done the scratch twice, the pineapple cores, the Bondi protocol, Brazil nuts, advocado lol you name it if it has gotten anyone else a BFP then I too have swallowed it, inserted it, sniffed it. I think I might lean more towards using the embryoscope for the same $$$ instead if it has space.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply, and sharing your experience. I might just leave it this time considering he hasn't mentioned it... Thank you for letting me know 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum now I have to ask you lovey, what the avocado and pineapple core thing?? Do you put them up your vajayjay 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum now I have to ask you lovey, what the avocado and pineapple core thing?? Do you put them up your vajayjay 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum now I have to ask you lovey, what the avocado Brazil and pineapple core thing?? Do you put them up your vajayjay 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry 😳 x2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Maxwellsmum sounds like you have tried it all!! I figure if he doesn't have an opinion on it, it may not be worth doing for the first time I do an FET, I will give it a good go just doing everything he suggests and see what happens - then maybe consider it in the future (fingers crossed I won't have to!).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha goodness no, just eat them through the mouth. Supposedly the bromelain in the pineapple core helps with implantation. A few slices a day after embryo transfer or you can buy bromelain in a tablet form . Advocado same eating 1/2 a day to assist with lining. These are not Wazza recommended just something I picked up through the years. There is lots of foods people try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Maxwellsmum now I have to ask you lovey, what the avocado Brazil and pineapple core thing?? Do you put them up your vajayjay 😳

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (30-01-2016),Tinachris  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum okay that's a relief 😏 I have never heard of that. Sounds yummy lol it's amazing what we try!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum okay that's a relief 😏 I have never heard of that. Sounds yummy lol it's amazing what we try!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maxwellsmum that sounds interesting. I love both so might give them a try next time.
    Last edited by Chyna; 27-01-2016 at 06:59.