Closed Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Gen72 yes I'm so impatient the more I wait!!! @Chyna rest up and enjoy your weekend!! I've got my appointment with Charlotte on the 17th. I'm ready to start now but have to wait!! Urgh.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello sorry for bumping in ~ Im new wazza girl and going to see him next month finally!(after 6 months waiting lol)
    I have several auto immune system problem like a bit high natural killer cells, and I know that dr Warren does intralipids infusion for this and just wondering if anyone knows doea he also do ivig infusion as well ? Im thinking if I really have to go Dr M the famous reproductive Immunologist in Sydney, but Im in Darwin... so make its very hard to go both brisbane and sydney... so I really hope that dr warren would do ivig then I just need to go brisbane~
    Heaps thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @yjeu...I have elevated NK cells but Warren has never mentioned IVIG to me so sorry I can't advise. I have heard quite a few other ladies on other threads mention IVIG and Dr M...but to be honest I'm not sure what IVIG actually treats. I'm sure someone else will be able to give you more advice.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

yjeu  (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks a lot for your reply @Gen72
    Yup, I went through all 8x pages in that thread and really into that ivig treatment, but maybe I should see what dr warren would say after I see him in mid February
    Really hope that intralipids would be enough for me
    Thanks again and have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris & @Gen72 thank you ladies. Hope you have had a good weekend. I think ( fingers crossed) that my bleeding is finally going to stop. both yesterday and today not had much at all sorta like end end of your af. Been resting, See how i go after work again tomorrow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (24-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't you hate it when you leave Warren's rooms and have forgotten to ask a question!!! I'm doing my very first FET on Monday and I forgot to ask what is the go with embryo glue? Is it something that Warren uses/recommends? He didn't mention it but just thought I would just see if it's something I need to know about or ask about. Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Australia day ladies... and I've finally stopped bleeding. Yeah... now we can look at starting to ttc again so happy and catch up on about a 6weeks worth of us time

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (30-01-2016),Tinachris  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Happy Australia day ladies... and I've finally stopped bleeding. Yeah... now we can look at starting to ttc again so happy and catch up on about a 6weeks worth of us time
    @Chyna happy Australia Day! Glad the bleeding has finally stopped!! Enjoy your day!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishing25 warren doesn't really have an opinion On embryo glue if you want to use you can. I did for my last FET it costs $500 and you need to tell the clinic nurse you want it as early as possible as they order it in from Sweden just for you. I had a blighted ovum with mine my best results but still sucky. AFM I am still bleeding today is day 12 of AF but I think it is slowing down and I have a UTI which explains my pains. Got my babies test results back it was normal so no answer as to why I miscarried.
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Don't you hate it when you leave Warren's rooms and have forgotten to ask a question!!! I'm doing my very first FET on Monday and I forgot to ask what is the go with embryo glue? Is it something that Warren uses/recommends? He didn't mention it but just thought I would just see if it's something I need to know about or ask about. Thanks everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your reply, and sharing your experience. I might just leave it this time considering he hasn't mentioned it... Thank you for letting me know 😊