Closed Thread
Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside yes it was bright red definately what mine has been like. I've only gt a 6hr job today so hopefully by about 11am will be home relaxing for the weekend. @Tinachris thanks honey. @ maxwellsmum I'd definately be chatting to you if we were there. I hate sitting in silence. How cool would it be if we all ended up in there at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was it you 😂Oh I bet there is more than one of her and Wazza is almost always running late. God love him. The same day as that another patient fell of her chair literally because she couldn't handle the Valium. She was a tiny wee thing and it knocked her about. Don't even get me started on the things I have seen in the waiting rooms 😉I have been doing IVF for far to long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    I think I've been in his waiting room with her - yikes!!
    Last edited by Maxwellsmum; 22-01-2016 at 07:09.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-01-2016),Gagingi  (23-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me, @Gen72 and @MamaKes are all cycling in April if you want to start planning ahead . Not entirely sure of ET day yet but looking like mid April. Hope you have a lovely relaxing week end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    @Heyside yes it was bright red definately what mine has been like. I've only gt a 6hr job today so hopefully by about 11am will be home relaxing for the weekend. @Tinachris thanks honey. @ maxwellsmum I'd definately be chatting to you if we were there. I hate sitting in silence. How cool would it be if we all ended up in there at once.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-01-2016),MamaKes  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know with at least @MamaKes & I in the waiting room it won't be quiet, so I hope that everyone else can hold up their end of a conversation and just jump in!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-01-2016),Gagingi  (23-01-2016),MamaKes  (22-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    I know with at least @MamaKes & I in the waiting room it won't be quiet, so I hope that everyone else can hold up their end of a conversation and just jump in!
    Haha @Gen72 you're spot on!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Me, @Gen72 and @MamaKes are all cycling in April if you want to start planning ahead . Not entirely sure of ET day yet but looking like mid April. Hope you have a lovely relaxing week end.
    So glad I have you girls going through this at the same time. So helps!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gen72 your getting intrapillids done aren't you? When does Wazza do them? Yes @MamaKes me too. It will make the 2ww crazies so much better for me as well having you ladies to tell me to back away from the pregnancy tests. QFG 2ww's are so much harder because of the pregnyl boosters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL maybe it won't be a good idea if we were all in the same room together...we'd be getting in trouble! They be telling us to keep it down! Just like naughty school girls.
    Yes I have elevated NK Cells so I'm on 25mg Prednisone & 60mg Clexane, intralipid infusion will be between day 7 & day 10 and then again on Transfer day. Last time I had it on EPU, but not having that this time so transfer day. Then if we get a BFP I'll have them again I think maybe every 10-14days (I think, never gotten that far )
    Yep unless you are up for peeing until you see that positive drop off and then wait for another positive, its not worth it. I did it once and found it a little depressing seeing a positive then a negative and then no other positive, I just wait now for BT.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (23-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016),Tinachris  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That just cracked me up picturing us all in the waiting room. I'm keen for april. The way this bleeding is going will probably be april before it stops!!! I've got my appointment with Wazza on the 4th Feb so will go from there.
    Last edited by Chyna; 23-01-2016 at 07:13.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to wait @Chyna....although in this game the waiting is always the worst. And I think we tend to get more impatient the more we wait

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-01-2016)