Closed Thread
Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you heaps yes I have read a bit here and there and posted once or twice on the SA thread. I didn't think of asking there 😊 Embryoscope is $450 dollars approx.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Jump on the SA Donor Thread Luv as many of the Girls there have used Embryoscope over in SA so can give you a better idea on whether they think it's worth it FWIW, I say go for it as I don't think it's that much more expensive?? Can you afford to PGD the embryo's at all??

Here's a link to that thread just in case you haven't been over there before:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...85#post8383785

The Girls are all really friendly and will help you out for sure Also ask them about any extra supplements and such as some of them are also Wazza Ladies

If I can think of anything I'll chime in for sure!!

Will be and sending prayers your way Luv!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Thank you heaps yes I have read a bit here and there and posted once or twice on the SA thread. I didn't think of asking there ������ Embryoscope is $450 dollars approx.
    Cool Luv...Well..that's definitely comparable with what they're charging over there I'm pretty sure

See what the Girls over that way say

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Charlie74 - No worries hun, Warren has me starting on 1 ethinyl estradiol tablet (50mg) a day from day 2 which is then increased to 2 a day from day 7. He also has me starting on 2 Esraderm patches (100mcg) on day 2 which I have to change every two days, on day 8 this is increased to 4. He also has me on 100IUI of FSH from day 5 to increase my natural estrogen (I usually get a better lining on a stimulated cycle). Alongside that I am on Trental and Nitrodur patches to increase blood flow and sandrena gel (more estrogen) twice daily. Hopefully all that will do the trick.
    @Maxwellsmum - Yes I am getting ready to cycle soon hun, I don't have a natural af though so it has to be brought on with meds. The prognova is for that part of my cycle it builds up the lining before I bring on af with progesterone. As for the embryoscope we decided to use it on our last cycle after lots of research online into it including youtube videos. It is costly but we decided to throw everything at our first cycle with Warren. Unfortunately though we were out of luck as all the spots had been taken when we needed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside we'll hear you rattling will all those pills. Lol i was the same. I love the fact that he changes with every patient and not just the same list each time. I'm still waiting for my bleeding to stop from this mc still. Am over it. Spoke to nurses yesterday as it came back heavy again and they asked what I did for a job. Told them and she said you might need to rest as my constant climbing in and out of trains could be causing me to keep bleeding. Argh... am gonna have to try and take it easy as work if possible. Bring on Friday as i actually have a weekend this week

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016),Heyside  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum I think it's funny too that no one seems to chat in waiting rooms as I'd love to chat when I'm sitting there by myself waiting lol @Chyna take it easy on those trains. Easier said then done I know. At least you have the weekend to rest up! @BlondeinBrisvegas you are such a positive supporter on bh (not that anyone else isn't ) I just had to say that!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-01-2016),Chyna  (21-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016),MamaKes  (21-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    LOL @Maxwellsmum you've never been in the waiting room with me 🙂 Fingers crossed you'll be in the waiting room with me and @MamaKes this time!!! It will be like an early baby shower hehe
    Here here @Gen72 - will be right there with you and Maxwellsmum for that one!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started light bleeding Friday too. I have never been so excited to see AF. It surely is a hike @Tinachris. I wake up at 4am catch the 6am flight, get the train to central walk to Watkins give bloods, walk to St. Andrews get my embryo transferred jump in a cab back to the airport to get flight home. Usually get home at 5.00pm. I did it three times last year hopefully only once this year 🙏🙏🙏
    @Maxwellsmum if you're ever stuck I'd like to second that offer from @Chyna for a place to crash in Brisbane. I'm in Albany Creek, about 20mins north from Spring Hill approx - and have a spare room. Xx

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (21-01-2016),Tinachris  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - oh my goodness your post makes so much sense to me, i have had a realisation that I am doing too much bt far and not letting myself recover. My bleeding had stopped again until yesterday when we took DD to Aussie world for the day and went on the rides and walked around all day, it was bright red blood too as if its a wound which I suppose it is. I need to relax a little more to make sure I am over this before the next cycle. It must be so hard for you working in our job, hope the weekend of relaxation helps.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies in wanted to ask as well your thoughts on embryoscope. Yes, No??
    We used it for one cycle and felt it helped - it was booked out for the other Wazza cycle. Anything in the fridge/oven is better without the door getting opened constantly and Wazza seemed to push for it more than most things. If you can I would. Good luck.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It gets so boring last time I was there a girl cracked the poops cause Wazza was running late and the poor nurse was trying to explain he got held up with a complicated egg pick up. It was all very awkward really. I was like give her some more Valium or something so she can calm the f.uck down. Lol no not really well not out loud.
    I think I've been in his waiting room with her - yikes!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (22-01-2016)