Closed Thread
Page 93 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - I am the same hun one day I think my bleeding has stopped and then two days later I get more spotting. I bled slightly heavier after Warren did my scan today, he said it was all normal though as the lining is just recovering. Hope its nearing an end hun.
    @Maxwellsmum - Great news that af is finally here hun and you can move forwards. That is one busy day for you at transfer hun with flights etc, good on you.
    @Gen72 - Its great that you are getting nearer with things hun and everything is being set in place definately exciting for you!

AFM - I had my appointment with Warren today, my bloods show my hcg level is sufficiently low and my scan was clear so all is good for me to move forward. My tissue came back from the lab as none pregnancy tissue so nothing was learnt from that 😔. Warren is throwing lots of meds at my FET to increase lining including estrogen patches, tablets and FSH and we persuaded him to put two embryos back due to my history so we are happy about that. Start progynova tonight and provera next week and then we can get started again.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-01-2016),Charlie74  (19-01-2016),MamaKes  (19-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside thank you thats good to know re lining. Hopefully thats all it is. Great news re tablest etc he dose like to load us up. Fingers crossed lining will come up nicely and it'll be a good next cycle for you.

@Maxwellsmum that is a huge day. If you ever need a place to stay in Bne let me know. I'm about 15mins north of city.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Heyside  (20-01-2016),MamaKes  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    I started light bleeding Friday too. I have never been so excited to see AF. It surely is a hike @Tinachris. I wake up at 4am catch the 6am flight, get the train to central walk to Watkins give bloods, walk to St. Andrews get my embryo transferred jump in a cab back to the airport to get flight home. Usually get home at 5.00pm. I did it three times last year hopefully only once this year ���������������� �
    Wow! @Maxwellsmum I thought my trips were bad! In the same boat as you unfortunately. We travel to Brissy from Central Queensland and I catch the early flight out, then the train then hike it up to Springhill. I dont usually get home till late either but always stop for a bit of retail therapy!!! We usually do 8 trips a year for egg transfer and egg pick up. Hopefully its your last time! Best of luck!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Chyna  (20-01-2016),MamaKes  (20-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016),Tinachris  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks it is a long day but most of it is spent lounging about st andrews and at the airport then on the plane. It is worth it though just to see Wazza. He is always super lovely and makes sure I get looked after. I got my plan today too absolutely awesome his girls in his office just arranged it all for me with him. Still amazes me my plan is three pages long. The lady who asked about oestrogen he has me on 50mcg one a day at the start then 2 a day later on and sadrena patches he starts me on 2 a day then ups it to 4 per day.They get spread over AM and PM. Plus I take provera 8 tablets a day and a few other drugs as well as the progesterone support and pregnyl injection. Sorry my plan is on my email so can't list it all. I think my meds have changed slightly this time as well. Plus he sometimes changes the doses after he gets bloods and scans and sometimes the days change too like last cycle after my day 2 scan we changed my days back as my lining was behind so day 4 became day 2.
    @Chyna thank you for the offer that is so lovely I try not to overnight it though as I like coming home to my puppies and hubby and a good comedy movie. Plus hubby always gets me a nice dinner @Heyside good news regarding your levels and double transfer, when will you cycle again? Hello @Gen72 and @MamaKes and any other ladies I missed. Every time I have had transfer it is funny cause I sit in the waiting room at St. Andrews and no one ever speaks to each other. I always want to talk as there are usually 5 or 6 of us but they don't. I tried to spark up a conversation once but the lady was not very ummm responsive so I gave up. I hope next time I am in the waiting room with some of you ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keepontryin13 View Post
    Wow! @Maxwellsmum I thought my trips were bad! In the same boat as you unfortunately. We travel to Brissy from Central Queensland and I catch the early flight out, then the train then hike it up to Springhill. I dont usually get home till late either but always stop for a bit of retail therapy!!! We usually do 8 trips a year for egg transfer and egg pick up. Hopefully its your last time! Best of luck!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Chyna  (20-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016),MamaKes  (21-01-2016),Tinachris  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside blonde moment your cycling already so exciting. Your plan is different again as I never take Prognova. It just proves how awesome he is tayloring each plan to suit his patient.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @Maxwellsmum you've never been in the waiting room with me Fingers crossed you'll be in the waiting room with me and @MamaKes this time!!! It will be like an early baby shower hehe

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Chyna  (21-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies in wanted to ask as well your thoughts on embryoscope. Yes, No?? Am wanting to throw my all at this donor cycle also @BlondeinBrisvegas or anyone else can you think of anything natural or unnatural 😀 that I should take on top of the myriad of wazzas sups. I think I read something somewhere about some chemist sups that were costly but good. It may have been on the over 40's thread.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),MamaKes  (21-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping so. It gets so boring last time I was there a girl cracked the poops cause Wazza was running late and the poor nurse was trying to explain he got held up with a complicated egg pick up. It was all very awkward really. I was like give her some more Valium or something so she can calm the f.uck down. Lol no not really well not out loud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    LOL @Maxwellsmum you've never been in the waiting room with me ������ Fingers crossed you'll be in the waiting room with me and @MamaKes this time!!! It will be like an early baby shower hehe

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwellsmum View Post
    Ladies in wanted to ask as well your thoughts on embryoscope. Yes, No?? Am wanting to throw my all at this donor cycle also @BlondeinBrisvegas or anyone else can you think of anything natural or unnatural ������ that I should take on top of the myriad of wazzas sups. I think I read something somewhere about some chemist sups that were costly but good. It may have been on the over 40's thread.
    Jump on the SA Donor Thread Luv as many of the Girls there have used Embryoscope over in SA so can give you a better idea on whether they think it's worth it FWIW, I say go for it as I don't think it's that much more expensive?? Can you afford to PGD the embryo's at all??

Here's a link to that thread just in case you haven't been over there before:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...85#post8383785

The Girls are all really friendly and will help you out for sure Also ask them about any extra supplements and such as some of them are also Wazza Ladies

If I can think of anything I'll chime in for sure!!

Will be and sending prayers your way Luv!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    And that goes for all of you Lovelies here on the thread too!!!

I'm following you all from the sidelines and chiming in here and there when I can

and a fruckload of prayers being sent to each and every one of you!!!!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (21-01-2016),Gagingi  (22-01-2016),Heyside  (21-01-2016),Maxwellsmum  (20-01-2016),Tinachris  (21-01-2016)