Closed Thread
Page 9 of 98 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misscarlya View Post
    Hi ladies,

Thought I'd join this thread. We first saw WDA about 2 1/2 years ago and had ICSI in Nov 2011 which was successful and we now have DS who is 13 months. We have just done our second cycle and I am one week into my TWW.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wanted to share my news. Thanks to the wonderful Wazza and alot of luck, I gave birth to my second Wazza miracle a week ago. I had a little girl and she was born 6 weeks premmie. She is doing incredibly well but is in special care until she can learn how to suckle feed all on her own. She is currently being tube fed but in the last two days she has had 3 x 15-25 breastfeeds a day.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (08-09-2013),Milly888  (09-09-2013),misscarlya  (09-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How wonderful, Nicole congratulations! I'll be thinking of you and your family as your little sweetheart gets stronger and stronger. I hope you get to take her home very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Nicole! That's great news that your special little one is here. I was thinking how you were doing and now I know! She will get stronger and stronger by the day and before you know she will be going home. Hope you are doing fine post birth. Take care. Iam currently 7dp 5dt on my tww, been here for too long, need to get off this ride!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. Hope you are both well.

Ann - all the best with your tww. I hope this is the magical cycle for you cos I know how long you have been playing this game.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Misscarlya, I have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies

Ann - Good luck with the 2ww
    Nicole - I am sure your little princess is a fighter and you will be able to take her home soon
    AFM - I have my first appointment with Wazza in November, I want to get in earlier but obviously he is a busy man..

Take care everybody

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by flaussie View Post
    Hello Ladies

Ann - Good luck with the 2ww
    Nicole - I am sure your little princess is a fighter and you will be able to take her home soon
    AFM - I have my first appointment with Wazza in November, I want to get in earlier but obviously he is a busy man..

Take care everybody
    Call every so often. They may be able to get you in earlier if they have a cancellation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nicole!

A question for Wazza's patients - When does he start progesterone support before a FET? I'm due to start progesterone 4 days (3.5 to be exact) before my 5 dt. Does that sound correct? My current FS didn't explain why not 5 days before a 5 dt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, Just wondering if any of you have the number of the lab so I can get my BT results. I had my BT this morning with the promise that they would call with the result by lunch time but didn't. After the TWW...I don't think I can possibly wait until Monday and I don't know if they will call tomorrow being a sunday. Just thought that one of you may have the number. TIA