@Chyna - Glad you are feeling better hun hope its now coming to an end and you get some answers tomorrow at your aooointment.
My bt today showed my hcg has dropped to 57 so I am really happy about that. I have managed to get an appointment with Warren next Tuesday to make sure all has cleared and hopefully I can make a plan to move forwards. My results from the tissue may also be back by then so we might have some answers fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed and how awesome would that be
Thanks Gagingi, looking forward to it. Will let you know I go x
Ladies just saw Charlotte and she is lovely. Have a couple of options. Scan show still something in there only a blob. So have a few options can get a d&c tomorrow with her doing it or off to the royal brisbane hosp this morning for a follow up apt from when was in emergency on tues. They said may be possibality of d&c there today if need. Told Charlotte and she said she trains the docs at rbh so and are pretty good don't know what to do - weather go public with no cost or get Charlotte to do it with anethesist cost plus about 200 out of pocket. My thinking is I'd like the best to do it but I've had to take a day off today from work with no pay. I'd have to have tomorrow off again no pay plus extra costs argh.... anyone know how much anethesist costs are aprox?
Last edited by Chyna; 12-01-2016 at 08:01.
Oh @Chyna so sorry that it has come to this for you after waiting it out for things to happen naturally. Sounds like you have a hard decision there hun, do you know what the recovery will be like? Will you need time off anyway after the d&c? I think my anethetists costs for my EPU was around $100 but then I am sure it was much more when I went in for the operation for my scratch so not sure if its dependent on who does it.
@Heyside thank honey, have just come out of appointment at rbh after 3 1/2hr did another scan saw gynie doc that I had when came into emergency which was great as she knew what my story was and said that it's only a clot not tissue so I can just wait for it to pass. They said that d&c not really needed as its not tissue and as it's not too much there might not get it and could risk piercing lining. Which i wasnt prepared to risk for the sake of a clot. Gave me some antibiotics just to ensure don't get any infections and will follow up with me again on friday. The stenographer was the best I've ever had. I'm relieved that how are you feeling today?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!