Closed Thread
Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @Chyna how scary for you hun, you are in the right place now hopefully it all sorts itself soon. Have they contacted Warren's rooms??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got discharged and on way home now. Spoke to gynos there and said with my symptoms looks like the worst of it is over as have had no cramping since about 3am this morning when they gave me endones. I've got no pain at all now and none when they did a tummy exam. Will still go and see Charlotte tues for a scan to confirm everything has passed. They didn't contact Wazza's rooms as they gyno doc was awesome and wasn't concerned. All I can say is that anyone who goes through that I really wish you luck and a very quick and pain free time as possible. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance but that was something else. Big hugs to everyone that is going thru it or has experienced it. Thinking of you all xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Just got discharged and on way home now. Spoke to gynos there and said with my symptoms looks like the worst of it is over as have had no cramping since about 3am this morning when they gave me endones. I've got no pain at all now and none when they did a tummy exam. Will still go and see Charlotte tues for a scan to confirm everything has passed. They didn't contact Wazza's rooms as they gyno doc was awesome and wasn't concerned. All I can say is that anyone who goes through that I really wish you luck and a very quick and pain free time as possible. I've got a pretty high pain tolerance but that was something else. Big hugs to everyone that is going thru it or has experienced it. Thinking of you all xx
    Oh Luv.....I

Please go home and rest now ok?? The Gyno's up there are pretty good I agree and most of them know who Wazza is (as do other doctors/nurses too). Did they give you a script for painkillers to have on hand if you need them??

Take it easy ok?? Any drama ring Wazza's rooms or go back to the hospital. Am thinking of you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Glad to hear you have been discharged and the worst is now over. Makesure you look after yourself now and relax hun sounds like you have been through it. Think its probably a good idea to check in with Charlotte just to makesure all has gone as you said.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna that sounds awful. I'm glad they looked after you and am pleased you'll be seeing Charlotte soon to double check everything is sorted. I so hope you recover quickly.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chyna - I'm so sorry for your loss. It's good to know you are seeing Charlotte even just for the reassurance. Wishing you the very happy ending you deserve this year

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna Charlotte will take good care of you x hugs

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys just interested in knowing how many we have on this thread interested, or already committed to, the Known Donor trips coming to QFG in February and March/April? Are there many of us??

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much I do really appreciate it. Have rest of the week off work. Looking forward to actually just doing nothing and not yhinking about what is going t i happen. Still loosing blood but hopefully that will stop soon. Luv ya all xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 07-01-2016 at 14:10.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2016),Gagingi  (07-01-2016),Heyside  (07-01-2016),MamaKes  (07-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am using them in March. I have picked my gorgeous young donor well actually Genevieve matched her to me and I am very happy with her profile I am skyping this week with Genevieve as well. The whole process has been relatively easy thus far for me. @Chyna I am sorry you ended up in hospital. How awful. I heard the pain was bad you poor thing. @Heyside nothing further to report for me still hoping AF will come soon should go a long way in clearing the HCG. I will prob ring the clinic next week if nothing has changed. How are you going?
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    Guys just interested in knowing how many we have on this thread interested, or already committed to, the Known Donor trips coming to QFG in February and March/April? Are there many of us??

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-01-2016),MamaKes  (07-01-2016)