Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it makes you ladies feel any better with your natural miscarriage choice I had a d and c done three weeks ago and I still feel pregnant and still have major pregnancy symptoms. My transfer was the 4th November. Low initial HCG but it doubled okay then went for my scan at 8 weeks and no baby just an empty sack. I opted for d and c almost straight up hoping it would speed the process up but alas no it does not. It really is very sad to feel pregnant but not be pregnant after everything we go through.Anyhow just reading along and wanted to reach out and offer some hugs it is so hard to know what to do. It is really hard xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun @Maxwellsmum that must be so frustrating, if i didn't have issues with my lining I also would have opted for a d and c to speed things up. Can't believe you still feel pregnant, have they checked your hcg? Where do you go from here? Gosh hun my transfer was the day after yours on the 5th must have been an unlucky week . I really can't believe how many people I hear about having to cope with this situation i didn't realise it happened so much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside no they haven't asked me to do more bloods. I am a remote patient of Warrens so I fly in and out and another FS here where I live does my scans and she did my d and c she is a QFG FS so she follows wazzas instructions. No one told me to do anything different so I assume I wait for AF:? It is hard been a remote patient as you do feel forgotten after a cycle ends. His nurse did tell me to ring when AF comes but that is because I am already planning my next DE cycle for late March but they need me to sinc up with the donor. It is very frustrating I just want to bleed and get everything back to normal but at the same time I am still grieving for my baby or sack as I try to think of it. Anyway still I feel for you ladies and don't post much but hopefully you both get closure soon. That was nearly me but warren said it would take months to get back to normal if I left it for natural so I opted d and c. Thinking of you both. It was not a bad month when we transferred sweetheart it was just not our time xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh hun @Maxwellsmum that must be so frustrating, if i didn't have issues with my lining I also would have opted for a d and c to speed things up. Can't believe you still feel pregnant, have they checked your hcg? Where do you go from here? Gosh hun my transfer was the day after yours on the 5th must have been an unlucky week . I really can't believe how many people I hear about having to cope with this situation i didn't realise it happened so much.
    I

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Maxwellsmum I'm so sorry honey and yes that would be very frusturating. I lost my symptoms about 6w mark and going by my scan thats about the time it was all over. I really hope your symptoms stop soon and you can move on and try again. Thinking of you honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Just a quick update - we are in the process of moving everything over to Charlotte. Pretty happy with the decision. The receptionist did confirm that the changes are definitely going ahead this month with Charlotte taking on more IVF. Thanks for everyone's advice and will keep you all updated!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keepontryin13 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-01-2016),Gagingi  (05-01-2016),Heyside  (05-01-2016),MamaKes  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keepontrying13 thats great news and I really hope it'll all go well for you. I'm sure it will. Am looking forward to meeting Charlotte for 1st time tues when go in for a chat and scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside how'd your scan go honey?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies random question for you that have actually miscarried what were your 1st symptoms? I've just started getting some cramping and feel really bloaty. Bit sharper than wind pain if that makes sense??? No clots just a tiny bit more blood than this morning when wipe. ( sorry if too much info)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Maxwellsmum - It sounds like they have it all under control hun they must have known they got everything when they were operating. It must be hard being a remote patient though, I find it hard enough being an hour away. Hope af turns up and you can move forwards. Thinking of you hun keep us updated x
    @Keepontryin - I liked Charlotte hun she did a few of my scans and my EPU when Warren was away I am sure you will love her, good luck x
    @Chyna - Thanks for asking hun, the scan went OK, the sac was still there, not sure if it was slightly bigger as it was visible through an abdominal scan. It seems to be breaking down though as it hasn't got the consistent round shape it had before. The results of my BT also show hcg is dropping its now just over 400, so hopefully things will go well from here without complication, the bleeding is increasing slightly. If those symptoms mean you are starting to miscarry hun I hope it happens quickly and smoothly x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (05-01-2016),Gagingi  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks hun and that's good your levels are dropping. I've just spent the night in emergency dept at rbh and still here. Had severe cramping but not passing anything still. Had scan and no more fetal pole and looks like starting to head towards cervix. Waiting on doc to chat to gynos as what to do next. I'm thinking d and c if offered as my body is not expelling it for some reason. Been doing laps around the ward resting all options but nothing is helping.
    Last edited by Chyna; 06-01-2016 at 13:05.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (06-01-2016)