@Gen72 - I dont think i have updated on here in a while since Warren thiught it may be ectopic. He offered me a d&c but since i have lining issues i didnt want to take the risk of harming the lining further. The Monday before Christmas he also offered me the option of moving things along with medication near my cervix but since that would mean going through a miscarriage over Christmas I opted to wait it out for things to happen naturally. For the last few days I have had spotting so hopefully things are finally starting to happen. Luckily I am not in too much of a rush to get started again as Warren isn't back until the 18th.
@Chyna - Its so so hard isnt it hun, although we found out very early on that things weren't going well the waiting has been hell especially at first not knowing if we were dealing with an ectopic as numbers were still rising. Hope things happen soon and relatively pain free for both of us now and we can move on in the new year. Thinking of you x