Closed Thread
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh Gen72, so sorry to hear. It wasn't meant to be this time for some reason. Thinking of you xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gagingi, thank you so much. we do have some questions already but thanks for the heads up. Am very excited to finally have someone who will explain everything and in detail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Chyna and don't be afraid to ask Warren to re-explain things as his notes and handwriting make sense at the time, but afterwards you'll have no idea what they mean...hehehe

I know what you mean about being exhausted after first visit. Both myself and DP had massive headaches, Warren said go home have a glass of wine... or two! DP replied with, 'Warren we won't make it home, there is a bar downstairs next door, we're heading there'... and we did.

Yep we did everything we could and threw everything at it....been on DHEA for months, used the grown hormone etc. There is nothing more we can do, so fingers crossed and hope this is the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Riaki. . We went to wazza for a second opinion . Dr NL in mel diagnosed us with partial dq alpha match. . And suggested lit as one of the treatments. . But wazza doesn't believe in it . He said it's too risky . He used to do it abt 20 years ago .. doesn't do it anymore.. He sidelined that reason for our bfns n said we need to work on our embryo quality.

Then we asked LB in Mel .. who is our current f's. Even she was totally against it ans said it's banned in the US. Both of them were happy to treat me in natural killer cells by intralipids pred etc..

It's quite confusing but we decided not to do lit yet but other immune protocols n then see the results. It gets hard to take a decision when 2 top doctors are totally against it ...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue77 For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sue77 thank you that's exactly the line of thinking I was pursuing. I'm seeing NL currently too-I ended up going ahead with the LIT, happy to do intralipids but I'm questioning whether or not to forgo the steroids & clexane.. How high were/are your NK cells? See mine were tested pre lap & were 30 per high field but I'm wondering if they have reduce post lap.. Assuming you've tried CQ10 (ubiquinol), melatonin, Vit E for quality (apologise if it's been mentioned previously in the thread)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    Hi @Sue77 thank you that's exactly the line of thinking I was pursuing. I'm seeing NL currently too-I ended up going ahead with the LIT, happy to do intralipids but I'm questioning whether or not to forgo the steroids & clexane.. How high were/are your NK cells? See mine were tested pre lap & were 30 per high field but I'm wondering if they have reduce post lap.. Assuming you've tried CQ10 (ubiquinol), melatonin, Vit E for quality (apologise if it's been mentioned previously in the thread)
    Hi Riaki...I'm a "Wazza Woman" too!!

Anyhoo...just wondered if you'd been over to the NK Cell thread in the immune sub forum?? Here's a link over there:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Killer-Cells-7

The Lovelies are very friendly in there and will be happy to help you if they can

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Just quickly wanting to wish all the Lovelies in here all the very best of luck with their Cycles, "2WTorture" etc, etc.

and prayers being sent to the Universe for you all to get your BFP asap!!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-12-2015),MamaKes  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well today's update isn't great for transfer day. We lost another embryo overnight and another one is heading that way. The blast we did have that was graded DC is now a DD. Although it is unlikely that any of these will manage a pregnancy we'll put them back and see how we go.

Not the outcome we were hoping for but that's the chance you take when you play this game...it's a gamble.
    @Gen72 best wishes for your TWW. It's tough when the grades aren't what you want, but they can be highly subjective and changeable, so I hope at least one rallies for you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to jump in and wish all you fellow lovely Wazza warriors lots of baby dust as you work with Warren to get your take home babies!
    Also wanted to provide a little hope and reassurance to those looking at possible DE cycles - it's not as scary as you might think and Warren will help manage the cycle if you need him to.

We saw Wazza as our second opinion doctor and did a final OE cycle using everything bar the kitchen sink.
    (DHEA,melatonin, Wazza cocktail, saizen, intralipids, clexane, prednisone etc etc). Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be and he recommended we pursue DE. After reading/researching a lot we chose South Africa.
    Wazza helped manage a collaborative cycle with our clinic in SAfrica - using an immune protocol (intralipids, prednisone, clexane, Wazza cocktail etc). It was definitely great knowing we had his support and expertise overlooking the overseas cycles.
    We ended up having to do two cycles to get our BFP (severe MFI issues played a big part in the failure of the first cycle) but We got there (even after a very bumpy pregnancy)!!

Our twins arrived almost 9 weeks ago and make all the heartache and frustrations of the past all seem worthwhile.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-12-2015),Gen72  (12-12-2015),Heyside  (12-12-2015),MamaKes  (12-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm looking for some advice...I have terrible heartburn/indigestion. I'm guessing its a side effect to one if not a few of the many drugs but I've never experienced heartburn before, so I'm guessing that is what it is. It woke me up at 1:30am this morning and since then I've had indigestion all day today. Its not like it was when it woke me this morning, but it is relentless.

Any suggestions on what is good to ease it? I've tried warm drinks, cold drinks... fizzy drinks, water... eating doesn't even seem to stop it hehehe. Lying down... sitting up....I just hope I can get some sleep tonight or it could be a long night

All suggestions appreciated.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-12-2015)