Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Heyside, that is not good news at all . Damn this rollercoaster!! Sometimes don't you wish you could play a game with fairer rules!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (10-12-2015),Heyside  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to know the plans for 2016 too please 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (09-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default finally got an apt

Am so excited to see Wazza for the 1st time next week. Only took me 6mths to get an appointment. Am so excited. Cannot wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck! I'm sure he will be able to help😀

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, hoping you can help me, could anyone tell me if Dr Warren tests for DQ Alpha matches & whether he does/believes in LIT? Tried searching through previous posts but the BH search functionality needs improvement...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chyna...you'll love Warren!
    Sorry Riaki, I've never come across DQ Alpha matching is or LIT. However, I know that he was very thorough when testing me for immune issues when I first came to him, where my other FS had both felt it wasn't necessary. He is quite open to you having some input into your treatment.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-12-2015),Riaki  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today's update isn't great for transfer day. We lost another embryo overnight and another one is heading that way. The blast we did have that was graded DC is now a DD. Although it is unlikely that any of these will manage a pregnancy we'll put them back and see how we go.

Not the outcome we were hoping for but that's the chance you take when you play this game...it's a gamble.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riaki View Post
    Hi guys, hoping you can help me, could anyone tell me if Dr Warren tests for DQ Alpha matches & whether he does/believes in LIT? Tried searching through previous posts but the BH search functionality needs improvement...
    I'm a Wazza girl, so if I can join in? @Riaki I think he'll test for whatever you ask for, but he won't want you to waste your money. So if it's covered by another test he'll explain that - albeit very quickly and with illegible diagrams. As the girls at QFG say, with Warren you go in 10 times and come out with 20 blood tests. He is very thorough. He'll fully access male factors. He'll also harass the lab if they are slow in getting results back. He is FS#2 for us and he reviewed all results from FS#1 and has provided treatment that FS#1 didn't bother with. We're in TWW of cycle 2 with Wazza, 5th overall and whilst we don't know the outcome yet, this cycle is far and beyond the best we've had. Wazza is also very open to questions and new ideas. IMO a lot of doctors say they are happy for you to ask questions, but he really is - and if you still aren't sure ask again. He is so generous with his time. Good luck - you're in great hands.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (10-12-2015),MamaKes  (10-12-2015),Riaki  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Well today's update isn't great for transfer day. We lost another embryo overnight and another one is heading that way. The blast we did have that was graded DC is now a DD. Although it is unlikely that any of these will manage a pregnancy we'll put them back and see how we go.

Not the outcome we were hoping for but that's the chance you take when you play this game...it's a gamble.
    You're so brave Gen72! Know you're doing your all and we're all proud. Praying any blast you transfer today is the one. Enjoy your Valium sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Am so excited to see Wazza for the 1st time next week. Only took me 6mths to get an appointment. Am so excited. Cannot wait.
    Good luck @Chyna. It is exciting, but be prepared that he is full-on. We were exhausted afterwards. You'll be inundated with information and questions. If you haven't already, I'd write a list of things to ask him. He'll also triple check costs with you and that you are okay with extra expenses - so in that regard he'll put it back to you, e.g. Embryoscope, growth hormones etc. we wanted everything as we figure it will save us n the end.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (10-12-2015)