Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Velvet16...I guarantee you will be in to see Warren before your apt date.

Thanks MamaKes...egg count is higher than I have had before, but considering the FSH I was on that isn't surprising..hehehe. Of the mature eggs and then fertilisation rate, that is pretty on par for what we've had...7 eggs with 6 fert or 8 eggs with 5 fert. We just have to hope that they are a little bit better quality than before and that they are growing away

I'll phone the lab again tomorrow for an update and let you know. I'm trying to say positive as 3 grade 3 at this stage is pretty good... and the there 3 grade 2 could end up being just as good in a day or two.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update from me from overnight...
    1 arrested
    3 compacting morulas
    8 cell
    12 cell
    2 cell
    She talked too fast for me to get the grading as well..hopefully there'll be a blast or two for transfer tomorrow or they may push it out to Thursday day 6.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been thinking of you!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks wishing25...I've been thinking of you too... in a none creepy kinda way How have your embryos been travelling? Hope you still have a squillion left.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a good number left... Some doing better than others.... They said they will do PGD on the ones that are ready tomorrow and then give any that are not as developed another day and try and test them on day 6. Hoping we get a good few that have all their chromosomes... Although I'm not sure when those results will be back. The waiting game!! How are you feeling now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Quick update from me from overnight...
    1 arrested
    3 compacting morulas
    8 cell
    12 cell
    2 cell
    She talked too fast for me to get the grading as well..hopefully there'll be a blast or two for transfer tomorrow or they may push it out to Thursday day 6.
    That sounds like a really solid result Gen and I like the idea of pushing any non-performers out to day 6 in the hope they were just a little slow. Hope you're relaxed and ready for transfer tomorrow. I'm crossing fingers those compacting morula turn into 3 blasts by tomorrow, and perhaps even have started to hatch xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got some interesting news at Warren's office today you may be keen to hear, re options for 2016... Which I hope you won't need due to this cycle being THE ONE! But will share anyway.
    I will message you the details. X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MamaKes....always good to know what your options are But yes, hoping that this is the one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Options for 2016 Mamakes that sounds interesting is that to do with Warren taking a slight step back next year?
    @Gen72 - That sounds like a great result hun, hoping for blasts for you tomorrow hun but great they are pushing them out to day 6 too.

AFM - Looks like I am dealing with ectopic more bloods snd decision made next week on if I have laparoscopy or not, not great timing just before Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a little nervous...but other than not knowing how the embryos will be, I know the procedure itself will be a breeze. Came as a bit of a surprise though when the girls mentioned that Warren likes you to be there an hour early as he gives you Valium, so I'm trying to find a lift home only a minor hiccup though. If not I can catch a taxi, not like with anaesthetic.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (09-12-2015)