Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Heyside....I cannot believe how nervous I'm... not like it is my first rodeo. I think just knowing that this is the last time I'll be travelling this path and there is so much riding on it. Even though I know there is nothing I can do and I have no control... can't get to sleep. Hmm why tonight is Melatonin not working... at least I'll have a big sleep
    Good luck to you also wishing25....I'm going in for 11.30 so feel free to say hi...I have long reddish/brown curly hair... and will probably look like I haven't slept and about a million years old! hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi... I will be in there from 9:45... I must be just before you? I am booked for 11am theatre. See you in there .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Thanks Heyside....I cannot believe how nervous I'm... not like it is my first rodeo. I think just knowing that this is the last time I'll be travelling this path and there is so much riding on it. Even though I know there is nothing I can do and I have no control... can't get to sleep. Hmm why tonight is Melatonin not working... at least I'll have a big sleep
    Good luck to you also wishing25....I'm going in for 11.30 so feel free to say hi...I have long reddish/brown curly hair... and will probably look like I haven't slept and about a million years old! hehe
    All the best Gen. Just know you've done everything you can, no matter the result but I'm sure it's going to be fine you're in good hands with Wazza. Thinking of you. X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gen72  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling after yesterday Gen? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey wishing25...I'm doing ok, how about you? I was a still a little sore yesterday which is pretty unusual. Have you had an update today on your maybe babies?

So of my 12eggs collected on Friday...8 were mature which is really good for me and fertilised. Yesterday 7 were 2pn and 1 was still up in the air as to what it was doing. This morning 3 are Grade 3 and 3 are Grade 2, 1 hasn't divided any further and the up in the air one has done nothing else. So that gives us 6 embryos to play with... if I can just get 2 or 3 blastocysts to transfer I will be thrilled... if I were to get a couple more to freeze also I'll be over the moon.

Feel free to PM me if you like.... take care!

Thanks for your thoughts MamaKes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Velvet16...I know I can certainly recommend Warren and he is treating me for NK cells as it was found I had an increase in these after the biopsy. I've been on increased dosage of prednisone & clexane as well as intralipids. He is pretty open to you having some input into your treatment and I can honestly say where my other FS wouldn't even try anything when I asked, such as using DHEA, he not only said 'sure if you like, we can do that' he even when the extra mile to investigate the possibility of other issues where my other FS wouldn't.

I have heard a few ladies talk of Dr M in Sydney, on other forums and they say he is very good. But I can honestly say that from what I have heard the other ladies say of Dr M's treatment it is pretty much what Warren has been doing for immune protocol.

Warren is pretty thorough and I would recommend him to anyone.

Fingers crossed for you.
    G
    Last edited by Gen72; 06-12-2015 at 16:26.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @Gen72

On Friday I booked to see wazza, can't get in till July

So I'm going to speak to my current fs on the 17th of this month and discuss working with dr m
    But obviously if that doesn't work, July here we come

As you would all understand it's so hard to know what the perfect path to go is.... Especially with so much money at play

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you ask to be put on the cancellation list at Warren's rooms? I was unaware that there was such a thing. But someone told me about it and when I rang in Sept I got an apt for March next year and I had a call within a week. So I would definitely phone them back and ask to be put on that list and you will be in to see him before July.

I can certainly understand and I can honestly say after seeing 2 FS and the money we've spent I wish I had known about Warren's cancellation list 12mths ago and save ourselves the trauma and gotten on that list. Then just done EVERYTHING from the get go rather than the hit and miss process we've been on with the other Dr's.

G

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (06-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm on the cancellation list
    I am being put on drugs to improve egg quality so that will give me a few months, if he calls

Dr ong who I currently see has gotten everyone I know pregnant eventuality, but there is a reason I'm shopping around I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Hey wishing25...I'm doing ok, how about you? I was a still a little sore yesterday which is pretty unusual. Have you had an update today on your maybe babies?

So of my 12eggs collected on Friday...8 were mature which is really good for me and fertilised. Yesterday 7 were 2pn and 1 was still up in the air as to what it was doing. This morning 3 are Grade 3 and 3 are Grade 2, 1 hasn't divided any further and the up in the air one has done nothing else. So that gives us 6 embryos to play with... if I can just get 2 or 3 blastocysts to transfer I will be thrilled... if I were to get a couple more to freeze also I'll be over the moon.

Feel free to PM me if you like.... take care!

Thanks for your thoughts MamaKes.
    Awesome results Gen. How does that compare with your previous cycles again? I've been thinking of you and praying you had a great result and sounds like you have. Keep updating. Baby dust to you. Xx