Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @mummymaybe - Wednesday! Exciting!! Good luck, keep us updated with how you go. Im sure you are wanting pick up to be over already now- it gets to that point! I will be a fortnight or so behind you. Let's hope he can do his thing for both of us!
    @Ducky01 , I'm very ready for Wednesday. I've got about 25 follicles so feeling pretty average, but we wanted lots because we are doing half donor half DH sperm.

I hate waiting to cycle, I hope it goes quickly for you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went to Wazza 2 yrs ago as he found I hace PCOS when docs refused to believe anything was wrong with me...took 3 cycles of OI but we now have a 15mo and have just gone back for no2 and so glad we got him before he left. I met charlotte the other day and she seems lovely and sure she will do a great job. Ive had my trigger shot sat so see how we go this time. Lots of babydust to yiu ladies that have had a long journey but your in good hands with wazza 😊

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babydalla For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm new in this thread. Sjust wondering for those of you who had chemical pregnancies, what protocol Warren used for you to give your successful pregnancy? I'm in Melbourne, so it would be quite hard for me to go and see Warren. But your success stories are so inspiring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SophJ View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm new in this thread. Sjust wondering for those of you who had chemical pregnancies, what protocol Warren used for you to give your successful pregnancy? I'm in Melbourne, so it would be quite hard for me to go and see Warren. But your success stories are so inspiring.
    Welcome SophJ! I guess it would depend on what Warren thought were the underlying issues for your chemicals? He does alter his protocol based on what your medical history, initial bloods and scans show.

I wouldn't rule out seeing him just because you live in Melbourne. He has women flying in from all over Australia for consultations. And in the scheme of things a return flight from Melbourne-Brisbane is much cheaper than seeing a doctor who doesn't take your issues seriously...
    I know of some who see him for consults and procedures but get the basic stuff (minor procedures/bloods/scans etc) done in their home state to help with travel costs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

So I finally went to Warren. Wow what an amazing man. I was in there for a long time and while he has created an intense detailed plan I feel like we are going to get somewhere.
    @SophJ ... I am seeing Warren due to multiple really early miscarriages (have a history of Endo and warren also discovered I have PCOS) He is doing a whole range of testing this month and all being well with the tests, next month doing a "scratch"etc and then we are trying the next month after that with the help of a range of medications.

My question is has anyone done the 'infusions' to help with NK cells? How did you find it? I'm keen to do everything Warren has said, but these are supposed to take about 3hours and I'm a bit worried about all the time off work- although it will be worth it in the end I'm sure!! 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Hi Everyone

So I finally went to Warren. Wow what an amazing man. I was in there for a long time and while he has created an intense detailed plan I feel like we are going to get somewhere.
    @SophJ ... I am seeing Warren due to multiple really early miscarriages (have a history of Endo and warren also discovered I have PCOS) He is doing a whole range of testing this month and all being well with the tests, next month doing a "scratch"etc and then we are trying the next month after that with the help of a range of medications.

My question is has anyone done the 'infusions' to help with NK cells? How did you find it? I'm keen to do everything Warren has said, but these are supposed to take about 3hours and I'm a bit worried about all the time off work- although it will be worth it in the end I'm sure!! 😊
    Wishing I did the intralipid infusions. They can be feel like they are time consuming but they are definitely worth doing. The only cycle where I did them as Warren specified is the cycle we got our BFP. It also helped with supporting the pregnancy through 3 episodes of bleeding. (My body was still trying to reject 😒)

The treatments themselves were fine and you can easily go back to work after it is completed. (It doesn't make you feel sick or anything). They do take about three hours to do but it needs to be done at a certain speed for maximum effectiveness.

The nurses who look after it at the hospital are lovely !
    i too worried about time of work/cost etc but the way warren has it set up you go through St Andrews hospital as a day patient so PHI covers the cost (except for any excess you may have to pay). They take appointments from 7am (M,W-F) and the unit closes at 4pm. I had them every 10 days after transfer until 14 weeks. You could possibly stretch this out to every 14 days but not any longer as it wears off.

As you are a day patient for the procedure they give you lunch if you are there at 12 noon.
    Maybe you could use sick leave/annual to cover the time you will be there?
    Last edited by Blinky76; 03-09-2015 at 07:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much! I was also wondering has anyone had a hysteroscopy/scratch and lipodial flush done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishing25 - Yep I have! Was easy. Minimal pain afterwards. Only about 100 out of pocket too so not too bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the reply!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @wishing25 - yes I have had that done and it's not too bad at all. Nothing compared to EPU :-) all the best!