Closed Thread
Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw this sign today when I was seeing Wazza. Charlotte is amazing so it's not all bad. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1440796594.015457.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Saw this sign today when I was seeing Wazza. Charlotte is amazing so it's not all bad. Attachment 72987
    Wow!....guess it had to happen sometime though. I think she was who sat in on my consult, she did seem nice and knowledgeable....he really quizzed her too! There's no way he'd leave anything to anyone he didn't trust 😌

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to this and have my first appt next week. Just wondering if anyone has had help with recurrent chemical pregnancy/miscarriage and been successful? We aren't doing IVF at the moment as we seem to be able to fall just not stay pregnant beyond the first couple of weeks.
    Hi Wishing,
    Yep, that's the main reason I went to see him. TTC#1 was a whole other long story but TTC#2.... I spent 11 months chasing that elusive BFP and then another 13 months trying to make one stick! I had loses at 7.5weeks, 11weeks, 8.5weeks and then 5weeks, all in a row. I had lots and lots of bleeding and scary episodes with my 5th pregnancy but that was the first cycle I got help from Dr WDA and......that bubba is adorably snoring right next to me right now (4 weeks on Monday)😌

I have PCOS and don't ovulate on my own except straight after a miscarriage so after umming and ahhing, we did end up doing IVF but two of my loses were natural (rainbow) conceptions. Dr WDA was amazing and thought outside the box and considered and looked into every possibility as to why we kept losing our bubba's and then totally went all out to help me keep our sweet boy on board....I'm talking calling/faxing prescriptions straight to my nearest chemist so that I could start certain medications ASAP and calling me or asking me to call him during his non-working hours and even during his holidays while he was driving to his family members house! He totally goes above and beyond and seemed to genuinely care and truly want us to have a successful pregnancy. He is a straight talker so you'll always know what he's really thinking and where you stand. He tries his best to ensure that you understand what he's thinking and why he wants you to take each of your drugs and supplements and will give you literature to take home to go over and he asks several times throughout your consult if you understand and have any questions....there's no "I'm the fabulous Doctor and you're the uneducated patient that I won't even bother explaining things to" mentality. His clinic was amazing too, especially his nurse who was super helpful and caring. You're in great hands, best of luck Hun....going through a loss is the worst... multiple losses are just beyond cruel and unbearable 😞 Xxx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 29-08-2015 at 23:11.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe - wow! I had a sense I had to start soon with him or miss out. I'm sure she will be great too. Very long winded sign ultimately explaining he is trying to retire which is very well deserved given how hard he works. God hope he can get me across the line! When are you starting? I will be starting next week.

Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Saw this sign today when I was seeing Wazza. Charlotte is amazing so it's not all bad. Attachment 72987

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't wait to start. We have had a very long and hard journey. Praying we can end it all with Warren DeAmbrosis. Waiting for a miracle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    @mummymaybe - wow! I had a sense I had to start soon with him or miss out. I'm sure she will be great too. Very long winded sign ultimately explaining he is trying to retire which is very well deserved given how hard he works. God hope he can get me across the line! When are you starting? I will be starting next week.
    I guess it has to be long winded to prevent a revolt !
    Wazza tried to retire about 3 years ago. Set a date and everything so I am told.
    Fortunately for a lot of us it didn't eventuate but I think the idea of training up a successor (so to speak) will at least ensure his wealth of knowledge is passed on ☺️

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-08-2015),Frostysmum  (01-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky01 View Post
    It sounds like he will do some consultations but allow Charlotte to manage everything. I would 100% go with Charlotte, same mind set without as much joking.

This is my 2nd Wazza cycle and I'm booked for egg pickup on Wednesday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (30-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe - Wednesday! Exciting!! Good luck, keep us updated with how you go. Im sure you are wanting pick up to be over already now- it gets to that point! I will be a fortnight or so behind you. Let's hope he can do his thing for both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some good news here ladies. We went back for #2 in August and are now 6 weeks pregnant at 42yo!! The wazza magic returned! Of course it's still really early days yet, but we are stoked to have got 2 strong embryos and transfer both. The nutty professor strikes again! !

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-08-2015),Charlie74  (31-08-2015),Ducky01  (31-08-2015),Ladydee  (30-08-2015),mummymaybe  (31-08-2015)