Closed Thread
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @wishing25, welcome to bubhub. Wazza is an amazing man who undoubtably will have a plan for you. If @Ladydee is around she might have some insight for you. I know she had multiple miscarriages but has just had a beautiful bubba with Wazzas help.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you

Hi @mummymaybe thanks for Taking the time to respond! Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries. I really hope you find the help you need. It is such a horrible journey.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

wishing25  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wishing25 just wanted to let you know that we went to see Wazza after multiple miscarriages and our Wazza miracle is turning 1 this week! We got pregnant and stayed that way first go with Wazza you're in amazing hands! Good luck x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-08-2015),wishing25  (02-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wishing25 View Post
    Hi,

I'm new to this and have my first appt next week. Just wondering if anyone has had help with recurrent chemical pregnancy/miscarriage and been successful? We aren't doing IVF at the moment as we seem to be able to fall just not stay pregnant beyond the first couple of weeks.
    Hi Wishing!
    Good luck with your appointment this week with Wazza!
    As PP said Warren is awesome - there is a reason women travel across Australia just to see him. I am thankful everyday for the person who recommended we see him. He didn't get us our BFP on our first or 2nd attempt with him (complex issues) but he never gave up and never let us give up either. He is a fabulously generous man with his time and resources. We are now 31 weeks with twins - it may not have happened how we expected but without him it would have never happened at all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blinky76 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you!! Yes I am glad I was able to get into him quickly. Will let you know how I go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I finally had my appointment with Warren, it was definitely worth the wait! He discovered I had one PCO, which my previous FS never discovered. We have decided to try IUI for 2 attempts before IVF. Has anyone had any success stories from IUI with Warren? My previous FS said there was no use doing IUI, but Warren couldn't see why not. I trust him so much more wishing I went to see him from the beginning, its a shame no other FS have the dedication he has.
    Im excited to be trying something new but don't want to get my hopes up, its so hard trying to be patient!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful09 For This Useful Post:

Blinky76  (26-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful09 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    I finally had my appointment with Warren, it was definitely worth the wait! He discovered I had one PCO, which my previous FS never discovered. We have decided to try IUI for 2 attempts before IVF. Has anyone had any success stories from IUI with Warren? My previous FS said there was no use doing IUI, but Warren couldn't see why not. I trust him so much more wishing I went to see him from the beginning, its a shame no other FS have the dedication he has.
    Im excited to be trying something new but don't want to get my hopes up, its so hard trying to be patient!
    Yay for you! So glad he has given you some hope 😊
    I was too far along to be doing IUI's with him but if that's what he recommends then I'd be going with it. Whatever he recommends along the way to help - regardless of how strange they may seem - I'd be doing. If he didn't think it would work he wouldn't suggest it. The great thing I loved about him was that he was honest, even if it wasn't something I may have not wanted to hear he would tell me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Wazza's Magical Concoction

Does anyone have Warrens magical concoction of things to take while cycling? I can't find my paperwork.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As in the fish oil, coQ10 etc etc ?