Closed Thread
Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all goes well @Ree888. I have been ttc for over 3 years now, I have had a HSG & flush 2 years ago, Laparoscopy to remove mild endometriosis last November and now looking into IVF. I figured if we were going to do IVF I may as well go with the best! I made an appointment 5 months ago to see Warren and my appointment is slowly creeping up in the end of August, I've had no cancelation phone calls. Hoping for the best! Have heard so many success stories, he is so well known, I'm actually quite nervous to finally meet him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, ive been following this thread for a while too. I have a 3 year old and am trying for number 2 now with no luck. I am 40 tho so dont have age on my side. I have made an appointment with wazza, first available was 1st October, my birthday hope thats a good omen. I actually live in sydney so am travelling cos ive heard so many good things about him. Gosh I feel like I am putting all my hopes and dreams on this guy, no pressure. Is anyone else travelling from Sydney to see him? If so where do you do your scans and pick up more meds if you need it?

Hi to all the other lovely ladies on here hooe you dont mind me crashing in your thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls just one more question does warren do 3 or 5 day transfers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Hopeful09, all the best for your appt in Aug. I was lucky and got a cancellation a couple of months after I made an appt with Warren which wasn't supposed to be until July. Got in in Feb or March (can't remember when). Fingers crossed all goes well with your appt!

All the best to you too @snickers74. I'm local not a traveller so can't help you there but I know from on here that many women travel to see him. I do know that he prefers to do 5 day transfers, and the logic behind that is that if they don't survive to 5 days in the dish, then they wouldn't have inside anyway. It helps 'weed out' the weaker embies I believe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

snickers74  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    What @Ree888 says about Wazza doing the Day 5 transfers is true though he will do whatever day you want

Good Luck and to you all!!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

snickers74  (09-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome girls. Wazza is really the best and very open to suggestions too.

He will do day 2/3 transfers if you can't/won't go to day 5. Not everyone believes you need to have a day 5 to succeed and there are heaps of mums to prove that 'better in than out' has worked for them.

Good luck to you! You have your best chance ever with Wazza.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by milliegirl View Post
    Welcome girls. Wazza is really the best and very open to suggestions too.

He will do day 2/3 transfers if you can't/won't go to day 5. Not everyone believes you need to have a day 5 to succeed and there are heaps of mums to prove that 'better in than out' has worked for them.

Good luck to you! You have your best chance ever with Wazza.
    Thanks milliegirl. I get why they want to wait till day 5 but when you only have one or two eggs I don't see the point, might as well get them suckers back in where they belong. If there is more to chooses from then for sure wait till day 5 to see which one is best. I wish I could get more than 2 eggs but I have an amh of 1.9 so not likely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Girls......

I'm trying to remember what dose of Valium Wazza gives before ET and for later on that night??

Can't remember if it's 5mg's or 10??

Any help gratefully received!!

to you all!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see this thread doesn't really get used much these days but I wanted to ask, Wazza has put me down for an intralipid infusion for my cycle starting in a couple of weeks. I just wanted to see if anyone knows how much these are? I will be calling Qfg/his offices to ask but thought I'd see if anyone on here has had one before and thinks it helped them get their BFP too? Thanks in advance!
    @BlondeinBrisvegas - I'm sorry this is my first cycle with Wazza so I can't help you with that one. I hope you were able to find out!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ree888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Hi Girls......

I'm trying to remember what dose of Valium Wazza gives before ET and for later on that night??

Can't remember if it's 5mg's or 10??

Any help gratefully received!!

to you all!!!
    Sorry didn't mean to thank, just quote. I'm pretty sure it's 10mg pre transfer and 10 later as well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (08-08-2015)