Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies Ladydee gave me some great advice there and we discussed our options last night. We have decided to stay with our current clinic for this last embie and give the cycle 110% . We will then feel ready to move on if this cycle is unsuccessful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As for the melatonin I have been kept on this for all of my FETs with my current clinic. Suppose the good nights sleep can't be doing me any harm lol. It does make sense though that's its for egg quality so not much use in an get cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Heyside That's allright Luv r.e Melatonin. It takes a good 3 months for all the supplements to kick in, so God forbid, should you need to do another stim Cycle, you'll be a step ahead to begin with

your next frostie is your "Lucky Last" and gets you over the line!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I'm new to this thread. I've been seeing Warren since Christmas. We had one EPU then which resulted in an ectopic in April (after FET). I've just turned 44 and my partner is 47. That was going to be our last IVF but chromosomal testing came back ok, and that, as well as the fact that our baby angel boy had a strong heartbeat, made us think we should try one more time. We also have a 2 year old, naturally first try when I was 41 & 1/2. So we had a fresh transfer yesterday but the embryo quality wasn't great 1x2CC and a 16 cell compacting morula. He said we could wait til today, Day 6, to see if they survived the night but then changed his mind. So, I guess I'm looking for success stories for those grades/types of embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @jv1971 Firstly, congrat's on being PUPO Luv!! I'm so sorry about the ectopic, that would've been really tough to go through

As you can see from my signature, I had 3xDay 3 embies transferred on my last Cycle with Wazza. 1x5 cell, 1x6 cell and 1x7 cell and all graded a 3 (average). Granted, the transfer was first thing in the morning, so the embryo's weren't truly 72 hrs old (as I knew what time my eggs were ICSI'd), but nevertheless I felt at the time things weren't looking good (again!!) and yet I got a sticky BFP.

I'm of the belief that if an embryo has what it takes to implant then it will regardless of what day it was transferred or what grade it was. Where it goes from there, who knows??

Good Luck Luv!! Am for a "Lucky Last" BFP!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (04-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm a Wazza success story and heading back for #2 in august. My ds is 16 months now. I'm 42 and chances are slim, but we'll never know if we don't try eh? !

Anyway, we're travelling from cairns and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on where to stay? Last time we did the meriton apts and they were great but I'm thinking of using air bnb this time. Any experiences?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

Grand chancellor apparently do specials for Ivf patients. I stayed there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry @MusicalGal, I'm reasonably local so I never had to stay anywhere. Just wanted to wish you luck that you get your second Bub nice and easy and fast. Have you got any frosties left over or will you be stimming afresh? My first appointment with Wazza was supposed to be on the 1st of July and instead I'm having my Bub on the 3rd of August as I got in early on a cancelled appointment 😊 My only regret is that I didn't go to him about a year earlier!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

lilypily  (29-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee! I wish I'd gone to wda a year earlier too!
    No frosties 😕 gotta start over.
    Amazing how things turn out. Enjoy the last days of your pregnancy. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I've been following this thread for some time and thought it was time I posted :-)
    I've had two cycles with another FS at Qfg, and although I really liked him, I felt the need to see this miracle doctor as I just haven't been very lucky on the IVF road.
    I saw Warren earlier in the year and he recommended I go on zoladex for 6 months to shut down all of my hormones and prevent any further endo. Started all the supps and diabex a few weeks ago and am looking at a scratch and lipoidol flush in August and then jabbing after that. It's come a lot quicker than I thought it would!! Really hoping for a sticky one this time.
    Anyway all the best to all of you and have a good weekend!