Closed Thread
Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a beautiful story thanks so much for sharing!

To all the girls here I just wanted to let you know that a couple of months ago Warren had an accident and hurt his back. I hear he is now back to what he does best after going through surgery.

I haven't seen him in a few months but I am looking forward to cycling again with him in January...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had to add my bit to the Wazza appreciation thread.

This man is a genius. To any ladies considering seeing him, DO IT.

I was 37 when I saw Warren. With another FS I had already had 4 IVF cycles - three stim and one frozen. I was what Warren described as a `hard case'. We had one frozen cycle with Warren where he threw the book at me - had me on every drug known to man, did a simulated curette to stimulate the lining, and underwent a die test with an additional lipiodol to stimulate the lining. Honestly I was on more drugs and injecting myself with more things on a frozen cycle (which is supposed to be more natural) than on a fresh one.

But the man, as I said, is a genius. On my first cycle with Warren I fell pregnant. My first Hcg levels were 1000 and something. Yes, you guessed it - twins! OMG! We nearly lost them after I had a bleed at week 5 and developed a clot which was threatening to the embryos. Warren was so caring, saying I could come in any time for a scan to see their heartbeats.

I too had to bow down to the embryos in the lab and lauged myself silly when he sang his version of `There's a bear in there' while doing the transfer.

Love this man. I now have two beautiful children (a boy and a girl) who I love dearly. I never thought I would know what it was like to be a mother. Thanks to this man, I now do.

Love you, Wazza!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrissyBrunette For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (09-06-2014),MamaKes  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have recently moved to Brisbane & would like to c wazza for next go at IVF. Can anyone tell me what supplements he usually likes to use?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Treeny,

It might be best to call Wazza's office and confirm with the nurses as he often changes his list of supp. I am probably missing some:

His:
    Zinc 40mg
    Aloe vera juice
    pumpkin seeds
    goji berries
    Fish oil

her:
    Berocca
    CoQ10
    folate
    fish oil

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

What is coq10. I did a cycle with Wazza a few years ago and now with Monash, but I don't remember that one.

Thanks
    Reviews

Co-enzyme Q10 it's to improve egg quality. 200mg a day is on the wazza list.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'd just like to add that Wazza really is THE baby maker!!

After 5 previous cycles with another FS we went to Warren who instead of telling me there was no hope he put me on everything possible and in two cycles we got our wish and I am currently 22+5 weeks pregnant with our precious little girl!

He is AMAZING!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nicole83, will have to get some CoQ10. Is there anything in particular he likes about berocca? Or will any multivitamin do....u think? Have appointment booked in June, can't wait. My last FS was way too gentle in his approach, only ever got 3 & 4 eggs in cycles. Hoping for better results with wazza. Really can't afford a lot of cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes you need the berocca for the high level B and C vitamins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi nicole83,

I (and my DP) am booked in to see Wazza at the end of April (hopefully sooner...am on cancellation list) after 3 failed stimulated IVF/ICSI cycles (plus no frosties) last year with another FS @ QFG who is a fantastic man, but I feel a little too conservative and not willing to try any other additions such as Saizen etc to my usual long down reg protocol nor is he interested in trying procedures such as Assisted Hatching ("yesterday's news" he replied when I asked him about it) plus I dont like his FN (I find her to be unprofessional and unapproachable)....anyhoo, our problem (aside from my age I'm 39) is MFI (Obstructive Azoospermia). I'm off to go get the supplements for DP this afternoon that Wazza recommends (any extra help for DP's swimmers in greatly appreciated due to the fact we have to TESA them so the sperm aren't fully mature as it is) and I'm just wondering what are the amounts of pumpkin seeds, goji berries, fish oil and aloe juice should I be giving (forcing more like ) DP to take every day????

Cheers and to you and fellow BH's