Closed Thread
Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat - how did your Wazza appt go? Will this be your first cycle 100% with him? I wish you all the luck in the world xxx
    @scratchycat - how are you doing Hun? I hope you're still on your good run?? Are you working again? When's your next scan? I'm going pretty good, last spotting was last Wed or Thursday. I'm going to slowly start to do a few more things next week and all going well, I'm back to work on the 2nd and just see how I go. This is my first week out of the last 5 that I've braved not getting a scan and I'm getting pretty darn anxious! Next one is Tuesday though so not too far away. I'm feeling positive but just get the occasional..."but Omg, what if?!!!!" I can't imagine mustering the strength to pull myself through another loss .... but anyway, as long as this bleeding behaves itself, so far, so good. Panorama bloods done and hopefully get the results around my 12 week NT scan on the 5th. Reading everything you've been through, I'm absolutely in awe of your strength getting through everything you have so far for this lil princess growing away in your belly and you totally deserve completely smooth sailing from here on Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear @scratchycat and @Ladydee,

Thank you for the updates and my apologies for not replying sooner. I was spending too much time online so I needed to take myself off it for a bit, if you know what I mean.

It sounds as if both of your experiences have been ongoing, stressful and I can only imagine how emotional and concerning it is for you. The positive thing is, from what I seem to be hearing from everyone is that as long as baby keeps growing well and seems relatively unaffected, that is of the most importance.

My OB on Monday went really well. We've chosen Greenslopes Private due to friend's recommendations and positive online reviews and the dr was great. Brad Armstrong - Very thorough, and has worked with Warren before so knows his quirky ways. Huge starwars fan, as is my husband so I think it was meant to be :-) good prices too, I think.

I've only had one major bleed and it was on our way home from a 3 week overseas holiday - before I had the beta bloods to confirm (but I had done the home urine tests). It was horrible. Bright red, blood everywhere. Since then it's just been tiny bits of ongoing brown spotting. There are two haemorrhages in the uterus. One is slightly decreasing in size - other has remained unchanged. OB didn't seem overly concerned - says it can be common in IVF patients. I have another appt with warren next week just to catch up, and he too seems to think that with bed rest all will be ok. It is a threatened miscarriage with 70-30 chance of survival. I think those odds are quite good :-) I will also have my NICT (?) next week.

I'm off work for another 3 weeks but I do wonder once I am back up and on my feet again whether things will change again?

I wish you all the best ladies, keep sharing your journey. It's helpful and reassuring to know there is support out there - the universe has a plan for us all - and whether we're adults or little bubba's in the womb we are all tough critters.
    Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee yay for no more spotting for a while - fingers crossed it stays away until this bubba makes his/her entrance at 40 weeks. Good luck with your return to work - mentally it feels glorious to be back and doing something as opposed to sitting. I'm still working, have for the last three weeks and will keep going until either I bleed again or my OB pulls the plug or 37 weeks - preferably the last of those three. No more bleeding at this point, just taking life very very easy and keeping on gestating my girl - 27+1 weeks today
    @LCLowry - 70/30 sounds very reasonable all things considered! My OB had my at 50/50 until like 15 weeks where she moved me to 60/40 - soooo depressing but that's life I guess. These days she's optimistic that all will be well so hopefully she's right. As far as your return to work and more bleeding I can only share my experience which is that I've had my biggest bleed whilst I was doing my very least. I've had one bleed on my work day (only work 2 days a week) but I hadn't really exerted myself and the other bleed was Christmas Day where DH had done pretty much everything. So for me they don't correlate whatsoever. In fact the most I've exerted myself in the last 6 months was when my two year old fell off the back of the couch and broke her elbow! Had to carry her, drive, stress, rush, sit in a hospital (the week after my big bleed and in the cubicle beside it in emergency - oh my gosh I felt so stressed on so many levels!) and all sorts of other way too exerting and blood pressure rising things and I didn't bleed all night! And I was currently actively bleeding so go figure! Hopefully your return to work will be smooth xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Gosh those bleeds still sound terrifying. Good to hear that bubs are staying put, and growing nicely.

Thank you for your kind words xx
    This is my first full and proper Dr Waaza cycle. He has seen me while stimming with another clinic. As most FS would have said, well bugger off then. I live in Melbourne that's why, and he is a such a nice guy too.
    Plus helped me in getting plan b and c all up and running all together. Which my Melb FS can't, won't do.

Bubbas stay put

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-02-2015),Ladydee  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This guy is worth every cent. He's identified 2 issues now that my old FS didn't.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (09-02-2015),francesthecat  (09-02-2015),Ladydee  (09-02-2015),phee83  (09-02-2015),scratchycat  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    This guy is worth every cent. He's identified 2 issues now that my old FS didn't.
    Second this he has seen me several times and only bulk billed me.

I bought him him some Greek Ozuo, as a gift with some shot glasses. OMG I thought it had 3 way on them, the Greek lovers two, guys and a girl. Joke was going to be she is doubling her chances for a baby.
    Looked at them again when we got, home they are all guys. That's not going to end up in a baby.

I'm blaming the steriods

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-02-2015),Butterfly39  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Second this he has seen me several times and only bulk billed me.

I bought him him some Greek Ozuo, as a gift with some shot glasses. OMG I thought it had 3 way on them, the Greek lovers two, guys and a girl. Joke was going to be she is doubling her chances for a baby.
    Looked at them again when we got, home they are all guys. That's not going to end up in a baby.

I'm blaming the steriods
    Lol so you've been doing it wrong all this time?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-02-2015),francesthecat  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @francesthecat I wish you the very, very best of luck Luv!! I so hope Wazza can help you get your take home baby one way or another You've had a sh*t of a ride so far and I'm so sorry for the devastating and heartbreaking loss of your little girl Will be watching you and the other Ladies from the sidelines and everything and sending truckloads of your way...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-02-2015),francesthecat  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @francesthecat I wish you the very, very best of luck Luv!! I so hope Wazza can help you get your take home baby one way or another You've had a sh*t of a ride so far and I'm so sorry for the devastating and heartbreaking loss of your little girl Will be watching you and the other Ladies from the sidelines and everything and sending truckloads of your way...
    Thank you very much xxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @francesthecat, I followed your story previously and it totally broke my heart, I so feel for what you've been through, what a horrendously tragic journey you've been on.

I really hope Wazza can come up with the answers for you. I'm with him now too and just did my first FSH injection yesterday (with total needle phobia, I didn't think I could do it at all - it took numbing cream, ice and a big teaspoon of cement to harden the **** up!) and I'm doing two cycles now with a billion supplements (thyroid, prednisone, DHEA, melatonin, aspirin, anti-inflammatories, and the letrozole and FSH - plus all the natural supps I'm on) - the only thing I haven't been able to face is injecting Clexane, I'm attempting to mimic that through natural ways, but now that I've faced my first FSH injection, I could possibly do Clexane as well, we'll see...

So fingers crossed that I fall pregnant the natural way in the next two months, otherwise it's a full IVF cycle in April for me. I'll probably do embryo screening, so I think that delays things a month, so a scratch and flush late April and transfer in May could be on the cards.

Hoping Mr Miracle Worker can create some more miracles. Fingers crossed for you and big hugs. xxxxx
    Last edited by Summer; 11-02-2015 at 07:04.