Closed Thread
Page 46 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Ladydee: Just sent PM..let me know if it doesn't turn upxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Don't be embarrassed to call ok?? He would want you to do that and would be more pi$$ed off if you didn't believe me!! Call him..I promise he won't be angryxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah call. He won't mind at all and will be better for you than to be in a stressed state till monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go ladydee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lineyb73 View Post
    How did you go ladydee
    Thanks so much for your encouragement and help this morning ladies, I don't know what I'd do without you xxx

I rang his personal phone.......with a red hot burning face the entire conversation!!!!!! He was fine about it and was driving to a family members house. He told me I can't go back to work for the next few weeks so back to strict bed rest. He has upped a couple of things.....told me to have a stiff scotch too?!! He highly suggested I should go for a scan with my Ob or A&E today but I know there's nothing else they can do than what I'm already doing......minus the stupid stupid idea of cooking dinner and loading up the dishwasher. I know the scan would be purely for reassurance but I've rang our closest private hospital about this a couple of weeks ago when it all started and it was going to cost anywhere up to $500 which, if this is going to end like the last 4 pregnancies then I'd rather save that for another FET We've paid a freak'n fortune for this bub/cycle, I'm spending hundreds and hundreds at the chemist and compounding chemist every single week.

I've grown tougher with all of the sh!t that's happened this year.....I can wait two more days to just get a scan with my Ob which'll only be around $160 and frankly, I'd rather him tell me bad news than a stranger. If my pain gets worse, then we'll head straight into A&E, I know what the main event of a natural m/c feels like and I'm not having those type of contractions. Trying very very hard to stay very "what will be, will be" but, I'm just so over how hard this all has to be with zero guarantee that we won't end up (once again) back at square one at any moment.

Rant over!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you called and so understand where you are coming from. Cmon little one stay put..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-01-2015),laned  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Ladydee: Am so glad you called him Luv And I understand about waiting until Monday too. Don't be too hard on yourself ok?? You're not the first Preggo woman to do a little bit too much too soon and the main thing is you know your limits now

LOFL the "stiff scotch" recommendation. He tells a lot of his Ladies to do that. Told me to do that prior to my endo scratch/lipoidal flush Yep and I understand the $ too. We spent a $hitload out of pocket to get our bub, but it was worth every cent and I know you'll feel the same too once you've got your bub in your arms We all do

Good plan about heading into the A@E if things turn pear shaped. Yes Luv, sadly you do know what the sign are But so far, so good and you can only take it day by day at the moment. I'm keeping my and sending loads of your way that your little Bean stays put!!!

Will slink back off to the sidelines for now but know I'll be keeping my eye out for your posts and cheering you on
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-01-2015 at 21:22.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-01-2015),laned  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - I'm glad you called him too. I completely understand your logic. Rest up and see what the scan shows. Bleeding can be pretty normal for some ladies throughout pregnancy, and your's is moderate so hopefully just some peripheral bleeding (there is a whole lot of stuff around but outside of bub that can cause harmless bleeding). Looking forward to your scan to see one cheeky monkey.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (11-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ladydee

Hi ladydee
    Not sure if you remember me from an old thread late 2013 injections support. Today I thought I would go through my old posts reminding me of what I went through etc and thought I would track down the others to see if you ladies were lucky. Looks like you have been having a rough time? And you are seeing wazza! He is the best. Hoping all the best for you luv and hope you are ok x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

Quote Originally Posted by babydalla View Post
    Hi ladydee
    Not sure if you remember me from an old thread late 2013 injections support. Today I thought I would go through my old posts reminding me of what I went through etc and thought I would track down the others to see if you ladies were lucky. Looks like you have been having a rough time? And you are seeing wazza! He is the best. Hoping all the best for you luv and hope you are ok x
    Babydalla, of course I remember you! I have wondered how you were How are you, what did you have and how old is your little one now? Please tell me it is all fantastic so that I'm reminded that this is all worth it! I'm pretty sure that was your first by memory so I hope you're loving the heck out of mommy-life @Heyside and I are still on the TTC band-wagon but have had polar opposite obstacles to overcome. I moved onto IVF this year but I spent all of 2013 chasing that elusive BFP with OI/IUI and then all of this year pregnant or miscarrying. This is my 5th pregnancy in a row during this last year and I'm doing my very best to hang onto it. I either didn't know or I forgot that you were a Wazza patient.....actually, I don't think I even knew who he was back then! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so here's hoping this one is our take home bubba Thank you so much for your well wishes and I really hope life is going great guns for you too xoxoxo

@milliegirl, @BlondeinBrisvegas, @lineyb73 and everyone else who has given advice or encouragement, I can't tell you how much it means to not feel so alone and just the fact that you girls "get" where I'm coming from and feeling. A million thanks Xxx

Who else is cycling?? Where are you ladies up to? @LCLowry, how are you doing? @mummymaybe, are you cycling again?
    Last edited by Ladydee; 12-01-2015 at 05:19.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-01-2015)