Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely ok for bubs I woulf say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (02-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee, sorry you are stuck in bed, it must be horrible. Maybe have a look at dietlicious as well. Much tastier and fresher than lite n easy and they have meals for 2 as well. It's a little more expensive but yummy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (03-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee - I've just joined this forum and could relate to your recent comments re bleeding. I've just returned from a very relaxing overseas holiday, only to have had a bad bleed on my way home. I called Warren's offices and the nurses asked me to have a scan (I'm just on 6 weeks). I too am now on Valium and Cyllokapron - and will stay on all other meds till I see Warren next week. Reading this thread though has prompted me to follow up re clexane, Trental and I'm on Nitro-dur patches too. I wish you the best of luck - positive thoughts :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LCLowry For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

Good news update from me ladies I've still had bleeding with some random spotting, blood granules through my pessary discharge and the occasional scary gush BUT as of yesterday mornings scan.... bub seems to be doing just fine Great heartbeat and perfect growth (one day ahead). My Ob said he could see some large blood vessels or something or other but they didn't appear to be in a dangerous spot. He said the Clexane could be contributing (but not causing) the bleeding but that he is still very reluctant to get me to come off it because of all of my past losses.... so that's awesome that both Warren and my Ob are in total agreement there. I've still got a loooong way to go but it's hard to not get a little excited about the possibility of this actually becoming our take-home bub.... finally!!!

Far out, it was great to get out of bed and out of my house for a couple of hours yesterday....and it was a gorgeous sunny day too! I celebrated buy have a quick lunch with my mom at a local cafe next to the chemist I needed to pick up some more drugs from. I don't think I stopped smiling the whole time.....bliss! Now, back to bed for the rest of the week but I'm determined to take it easy as this all seems to be working (with some scares here and there) so-far.

Pleeeease stick around little bubba!!!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1420574953.869942.jpg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

LittleDove  (07-01-2015),phee83  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - just beautiful

10. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger bugger bugger, I hadn't had any bleeding for two days straight and I let my boss know yesterday that I would *try* going to work on Monday thinking that I'd just continue taking it easy over the weekend until then. Well, one look at my kitchen last night and I thought I'd test the waters and I cooked dinner and loaded the dishwasher.....well my lower back has been aching something terrible since then and I've been moderately bleeding (liner is not enough) ever since Im also getting a burn-y sort of pain in my lower belly next to my left hip bone. I'm not too sure what, if anything to do? @scratchycat, what would you do Hun? Just get back to bed and stay there or, should I be seeing /calling someone ?...... on a Saturday?? So stupid!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Ladydee: Apologies for barging in here but I would at least give Wazza's rooms a call and see what he wants you to do. He'll be there Luv. Good Luck... p.s.....definitely stay off your feet until further notice!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Ladydee: Apologies for barging in here but I would at least give Wazza's rooms a call and see what he wants you to do. He'll be there Luv. Good Luck... p.s.....definitely stay off your feet until further notice!!
    Thanks Hun x No answer at his rooms or QFG

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    You could try to track him over at St Andrews..he could be over there doing EPU's or ET's?? Do you have an emergency number for him?? Give that a call too or if not can PM the number I've got??

Hang on Luv....will PM youxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-01-2015 at 08:20.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He gave his number but I'm too embarrassed to call it on a weekend! He told me strict bed rest and I was naughty....I might just call on Monday