Closed Thread
Page 43 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I second this post. I had bleeding all through my first trimester and Warren kept me on everything and added complete bed rest (as in don't even get up to make toast) cyclocapron and Valium. I'm holding my little miracle right now. Hang in there and lots of prayers for you x

Quote Originally Posted by laned View Post
    Hi Ladydee. So sorry to read of your bleed. Likewise I had a bleed at 6.5 weeks and then a huge pad soaking one at 17.5 weeks and was scared sh!tless.

My my first bleed was on a Sunday and I just rocked up at Warren's rooms. Fortunately, for me it wasn't during a holiday period. Warren kept me on every drug, but at that time I was only on 20 mg of Clexane. He also prescribed Cyclocapron to stop micro vascular bleeding. My scan showed a subchorionic haemorrhage both times. Thankfully my little man is now 20 months old. i was also ordered two weeks of bed rest and Valium to calm myself and my uterus (prevents contractions).

The Mater Mothers has an early pregnancy unit, you may wish to pop in there for some well earned reassurance. Thinking of you and your belly bean. Xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLove For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014),laned  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies xxx I was feeling a little more positive today with no more bleeding but then I've had another bleed this evening but this time it is with a achey lower back (which I've had before other losses) and a few mild contraction-type tightenings.... not all that painful but definitely more than the usual early pregnancy ones so now I'm a bit miserable and struggling to remain hopeful. Everything was going so well and now it's all gone to sh!t. I have a scan with my Ob tomorrow morning so I guess that will reveal all

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee thinking of you today. Good luck today, I truly hope they are just bleeds like others have said.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladydee. Hoping for good news

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (30-12-2014),phee83  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. Such great news. Gosh how stressful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway!
    Oh thank goodness! That is good news, did they find a reason for the bleed? Hopefully that is the end of it and a boring pregnancy is ahead :-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's such great news!! They can be tough little suckers especially if the bleed isn't close to them. I've bled pretty much all pregnancy long, sometimes torrentially to the point of needing a transfusion but bub seems to be totally oblivious - I on the other hand feel like I need trauma counselling! Fingers crossed it settles down soon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee that is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, you're awesome as I know you do "get" how I'm feeling.....my fertile IRL girl-friends are at a complete loss and don't know what to say to me anymore after this "glorious" 2014 I've had and are probably wondering why the heck I keep bothering to try?!
    @Leisylou - no, no sign if where the bleed was/is coming from but my Ob doesn't have the clearest of scanners (Wazza's is clearer). I sure hope that's the end of it!
    @scratchycat - your pregnancy experience kinda blows my mind....I'm in awe of you and your tough lil bub you've got in there! I'm so glad your bub is doing so well and I sure hope that your bleeding racks off soon so you can finally relax and concentrate on other more exciting things like baby-shopping! So you've been off the Clexane and other blood-thinning meds/supplements for a while now? Are you on or still on Prednisolone??