Closed Thread
Page 43 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ladydee thinking of you today. Good luck today, I truly hope they are just bleeds like others have said.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladydee. Hoping for good news

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (30-12-2014),phee83  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. Such great news. Gosh how stressful.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Oh my goodness, there was a good heartbeat! Growth is still spot on so 7 weeks today. Another scan next week and my Ob/FS said to try and take it as easy as possible. It's gonna be a looooong pregnancy.....well, hopefully anyway!
    Oh thank goodness! That is good news, did they find a reason for the bleed? Hopefully that is the end of it and a boring pregnancy is ahead :-)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's such great news!! They can be tough little suckers especially if the bleed isn't close to them. I've bled pretty much all pregnancy long, sometimes torrentially to the point of needing a transfusion but bub seems to be totally oblivious - I on the other hand feel like I need trauma counselling! Fingers crossed it settles down soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee that is fantastic news! I'm so happy for you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (29-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies, you're awesome as I know you do "get" how I'm feeling.....my fertile IRL girl-friends are at a complete loss and don't know what to say to me anymore after this "glorious" 2014 I've had and are probably wondering why the heck I keep bothering to try?!
    @Leisylou - no, no sign if where the bleed was/is coming from but my Ob doesn't have the clearest of scanners (Wazza's is clearer). I sure hope that's the end of it!
    @scratchycat - your pregnancy experience kinda blows my mind....I'm in awe of you and your tough lil bub you've got in there! I'm so glad your bub is doing so well and I sure hope that your bleeding racks off soon so you can finally relax and concentrate on other more exciting things like baby-shopping! So you've been off the Clexane and other blood-thinning meds/supplements for a while now? Are you on or still on Prednisolone??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I've been off the clexane, aspirin, and feldene since 8 weeks when I started bleeding. I stayed on prednisone for a while longer (about 2 weeks) until it was clear that the bleeding had formed a large blood clot in my uterus that was sitting just above my cervix and presented an infection risk - as prednisone is an immune suppressent they started me weaning off that one pretty quickly as soon as it became clear. Went on prophylactic antibiotics at that stage too to reduce infection risk. Stopped all of the Berocca and Trental and all the rest of the pills around 11 weeks and just started taking one Elevit a day. The bleeding did stop for a few weeks between 16 and 23 weeks and started (and stopped woohoo!!) again quite recently - spent Christmas Day at the Mater mothers! It's all from an edge of the placenta, no where close to anything particularly critical like the cord insertion and always drains out so they're optimistic that all will turn out okay but boy it's been a rough ride!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger spending Christmas in hospital @scratchycat You'll definitely have to remind your kiddie about all of this when they're being a sh!t if a teenager one day! It's a wonder you keep bleeding even after being off all of the blood thinner stuff for so long now Do you work? Have you been able to keep it up or give it away? I wish my Ob could've seen where the blood came from me so we know what we're dealing with. It must be awesome when you reach the 11/12 week mark and can come off a heap of the injections/meds/supplements.....I'm counting down the days as it all gets a bit full on every now and then huh?! I've added a couple of more today!
    @Ianed & @OneLove, I was so glad you posted your positive stories too as I spoke to Warren today and he has also put me on Valium, Cyclopracton and bed rest. I sure hope I too can come back later down the track with my own positive outcome to reassure someone on here one day

I don't know what to do about work. I've cut down to 3 days during this year ....a half Monday, full Tuesday and half Wednesday but I still seem to be asking for time off alllllll the time. After 2 years TTC my dd and now 2 years TTC#2, it's a real wonder they haven't fired my butt. I'm starting to wonder if I should just give it away. All of these drugs are darn expensive though so the extra cash does help! Whoa, this Valium sure is something.....

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

laned  (30-12-2014)