Closed Thread
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lineyb73 View Post
    Hugs ladydee. Not sure what advice to give. Can you go to your ed and get a scan at all. I would continue on with support until you know 100% what is happening
    I've tried going to A&E around this stage before and all they say is "there's nothing we can do"

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has been a while since I have seen him but I was under impression he may do scans every morning. You could always try his office early in the morning. .maybe leave a message and if he is there he might be able to call you back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (27-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's heaps @lineyb73, I'll definitely try all of the numbers I have for him and my other FS tomorrow morning before my Clexane. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I'm so sorry this is happening. I had a pager number for warren for after hours use but we are interstate so I don't have it with me. I'm sure someone else might have it. Otherwise the qfg nurses should get in touch with him for you and he might call you back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Go to QFG on Little Edward Street, Spring hill (number 55). There are nurses there until 9am I think taking blood for people's cycles so they can definitely help! I showed up one Sunday morning and they called Wazza for me immediately and I spoke to him and he sorted me out!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

@Ladydee oh hun, I hope it's just a bit of light bleeding. I may be wrong but I think QFG is closed until after new year?! But I have Wazzas emerg number and will pm it to you. Try that. Obviously best to get things checked out asap to adjust your protocol if need be. We're all cheering for you hun.
    Last edited by me+he&she=three; 28-12-2014 at 08:54.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you ladies think....I called his rooms and they said they are closed until the 5th. I called QFG and a nurse there said he or his nurse would call me tomorrow and to stay on everything including Clexane and aspirin but she wasn't 100% sure as sometimes he changed his "rules" for different patients . Bed rest today and no work tomorrow if I have another bleed.

I haven't called my other clinic as they don't know all of the drugs I'm on but he is my obstetrician. They do know I'm on Clexane (though they think I'm on a lesser dose), should I double check with them about injecting this mornings dose?

Argh, why did this have to happen on a Sat/Sunday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it was me I would stay on everything prescribed until I heard otherwise but if you are worried and can call thr other dr to ask then definitely do it for peice of mind

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just having a check on this thread cause I'm pregnant with a Wazza miracle and saw your posts @Ladydee. I have had many huge bleeds this pregnancy and bub is still going just fine at 23 weeks. When I had my first big bleed at 8 weeks I was seen by Dr Salisbury as Warren was on holidays. Like you I had already seen a happy baby and a happy heartbeat. He took me off the clexane, aspirin, feldene and fish oil as he didn't want the bleeding to build any more momentum than it already had. He said that there wasn't much more that could be done apart from no working, sex, heavy lifting and to go on very light duties/bed rest. Despite my huge bleed (flooding pads, undies, pants, bed etc) he was optimistic as the bleeding was coming from the edge of the placenta and draining underneath the baby.

I bled from 8 weeks to 16 weeks and then from about a weeks ago I started bleeding again. At 11 weeks I left puddles at the Mater Private emergency. Baby couldn't care less and is just fine.

I'm not advocating for you to stop drugs anything against advice but just thought I'd share my similar experience. Big hugs, it is horrendously hard

15. The Following User Says Thank You to scratchycat For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladydee. So sorry to read of your bleed. Likewise I had a bleed at 6.5 weeks and then a huge pad soaking one at 17.5 weeks and was scared sh!tless.

My my first bleed was on a Sunday and I just rocked up at Warren's rooms. Fortunately, for me it wasn't during a holiday period. Warren kept me on every drug, but at that time I was only on 20 mg of Clexane. He also prescribed Cyclocapron to stop micro vascular bleeding. My scan showed a subchorionic haemorrhage both times. Thankfully my little man is now 20 months old. i was also ordered two weeks of bed rest and Valium to calm myself and my uterus (prevents contractions).

The Mater Mothers has an early pregnancy unit, you may wish to pop in there for some well earned reassurance. Thinking of you and your belly bean. Xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (28-12-2014)