Closed Thread
Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostysmum View Post
    Ladydee--Hi I haven't been on BH often these days but I'm a Wazza graduate. I have done 9 cycles and 2 FET all up plus 3 cancelled cycles with 4 miscarriages under my belt. I switched to Wazza after attempt #5, he didn't have any success initially and I get the donor egg spiels all the time but we persisted with our own old eggs and not so good sperms and now have a almost 3 yo DD. I'm not brave enough to tempt fate for no.2 so I've retired from TTC, I have to learn to be content with my precious little DD We had everything thrown at us
    Thanks @Frostysmum - is it still a work in progress or have you reached a point of feeling ok about your decision to stop do you think? It's something I've given A LOT of thought to over the past couple of years as the mummy guilts of not being 100% present and putting my dd through all of the ups and downs of TTC stress, anxiety, depression and hormonal episodes really clashes with the terrible sadness I feel when I consider her not ever having a sibling to share the rest of her life with I unbelievably got 10 emby's with my stim cycle in Sept (one fresh=chemical and 9 frosty's). I can't imagine calling it a day until I've tried them all .......even though the thought of possibly 9 more miscarriages terrifies the heck out of me!!! I wanted to up the ante to PGD this cycle but got the terrible shock of finding out that I can't get PGD on any of our frosties as we didn't do ICSI I really really don't think I'll ever stim again so at the moment, that is our end-in-sight.....when we 're out of bubsicle's. I'm putting one back this cycle with my current FS and Dr DeAmbrosis has suggested considering putting two back in with him next cycle if we have no success this time......we're considering it. So it took 4 cycles with Wazza for you? Very belated congratulations Do you mind me asking if you had any losses while with him and if you ever found out the cause?

@mummymaybe - I hope those drugs give you some relief soon Actually hopefully it'll all be worth it in a couple of weeks with your very own BFP success!!! So you're doing a long down stim?? How long away until your CD1? I'm at CD6 today of my FET and already have a couple of massive bruises from my first ever couple of jabs of Clexane. Don't think I've felt any symptoms from any of my other drugs yet....bit hormonal I guess and damned if I can get the sticky stuff off from my patches. Best of luck Hun xx
    Last edited by Ladydee; 16-11-2014 at 21:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee I stop the OCP on 21/11 so hopefully very soon after that.

All of the supplements are proving a challenge, I'm normally ok with tablets but boy am I struggling. I think the nausea is making it worse.

I'm not looking forward to the clexane but hopefully it will all be worth it.

When will your transfer be?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis - Wazza appreciation thread

@mummymaybe - oh no Is the Synarel making you nauseous? I was taking a lot of supplements before starting with Wazza but yeah, it sure is something! I call them all "desert" lol. I even resigned to buying a Nanna-vitamin-holder....jumbo-size!!! Ha ha ha. I get super full from all of the water I need to swallow them all, and that's that I'm a big water drinker as it is.

Here's my belly so-far in its bloated/bruised glory....just a couple of days into Clexane....and they're actually ouchy-bruises too which I didn't expect! The needles aren't as bad as what I've read....seem pretty sharp to me? The actual Clexane stings a little....
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416222873.715468.jpg

The only thing making me feel crook is my silly Metformin for my PCOS....it's my fault as I always get slack with it after a loss and then I have to start all over again with the side-affects and building up a tolerance....hate the stuff!

I go for my first scan on CD14 which is next Monday the 24th....hopefully I'll be ready to get my 5 day emby transferred on the Friday or Saturday next week?? Depends if my body has behaved I guess?

You're on the count down and will be in the thick of your cycle before you know it Hope you've felt better today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes clexane is a killer! The worst comes when you have no tummy left without bruises so you have to inject into a bruise - ouch! Once we got our bfp I had to buy maternity pants the second my pants started getting tight because the waist band would press on the bruises! They can take a while to go away too - 2 weeks after I stopped taking them I was commenting to dh about how faded they were, only to go to my 12 week scan and have the woman scanning me say in a really accusing tone "what are all these bruises on your stomach???" I could still see faint marks at 20 weeks. It's worth it in the end though so stick with it! I think it was the clexane that made the difference for me.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    It's worth it in the end though so stick with it! I think it was the clexane that made the difference for me.

......this is very exciting news for me!

Did I read somewhere that you have TWO little babies growing in your belly Phee??! That's freak'n awesome, double the congratulations! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I managed to get hardly any bruising from clexane. My technique was to numb it down with an ice pack then grad the tiniest pinch of skin and inject. With grabbing a big chunk of fat/skin I found I bruised more and it took blimmin ages to get the needle in! Maybe cos they're pretty blunt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    ......this is very exciting news for me!

Did I read somewhere that you have TWO little babies growing in your belly Phee??! That's freak'n awesome, double the congratulations! xx
    Thanks! Yep another reason I count my blessings that wazza was in charge. We had planned to transfer 2 but on the day of transfer the scientist said we only had one because the second embryo was "on its way out" and "wasn't going to make it", but wazza told them to put both back anyway and turns out they both stuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ladydee, you poor thing. I used to teach patients how to give clexane in my old job and never found a way to always avoid the bruises.

I think it's the Syneral making me nauseated because it's worse at night which is when I have the higher dose. The Diabex hasn't been a real issue for me which is a small blessing.

I couldn't find a pill box big enough so resorted to this for our recent holiday, then I was silly enough to put them in my carry on and have to explain myself to airport security. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416255864.103524.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

@LittleDove - I've read lots of people along the years complain about the blunt needles with the Clexane but I've honestly not found them bad at all?! I can hardly feel the needle go in but once I start injecting, the Clexane really stings!! Thanks, I'll give your method a go tomorrow morning, hopefully it does the trick!

Wow @phee83, that's so awesome that they both stuck....you guys must've been in such shock when you found out!

@mummymaybe - oh no about going through the airport, I never thought about that! I got a good jumbo pill box at Chemist Warehouse....not sure if you've got them where you live?? Then I got a smaller one for my morning ones....

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1416318569.874264.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Ladydee I'm now the proud owner of an old lady pill box!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (21-11-2014)