Closed Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am taking sooooo many supplements…..from the naturopath, which I will talk with Warren about too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think its important for your own peace of mind to know you are covering ALL bases and doing everything in your power. I am struggling with where I am at and can't imagine how difficult the past 13 months would have been for you. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Melbutterly -
    Yep, we all have our own battles to fight but they all collectively SUCK!!!

I was seeing 'Sh@rkeys' fertility naturopath for 7 months while I was still TTC my dd and I remember all of the supplements. They also had me drinking all of this foul tasting herbal concoction....bleh! Lol

Are you TTC #1? Massive hugs if so.....I feel very very blessed to have my dd, I really don't know how I would've got through the last year if I didn't already have her. It took us nearly 2 years to get her but once I was pregnant, I didn't have any problems at all. This time it's been 10 months of TTC and then 13 more months of pregnancy and miscarriages. I just don't get it, soooo frustrating! How something like TTC can be so ridiculously easy for some and then so near impossible for others beats me...
    Last edited by Ladydee; 14-11-2014 at 18:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep number 1 and I am single so going it alone Very hard though I am blessed with a great family and support network.
    I know a couple who went to Sharkeys too - no luck for them. :-( I am drinking a foul tonic too plus a powder and tablets. YUK!
    I totally agree about how it is so easy for some and then near impossible for others. Just does not seem fair. I seem to be surrounded by people at the moment who are pregnant and it just happens! I know someone who was never going to have a baby and then changed her mind and had success on the first IUI at 38. Seems so unfair!
    As you said SUCKS.
    Last edited by Melbutterly; 14-11-2014 at 18:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah , that would be hard on your own...in saying that my DH is sometimes at a loss as to what to do as he doesn't understand all of this fertility lingo. I remind myself that he has his own little ways of helping like booking weekend mini-trips away and just knowing when it's time to pour me a big mo-fo glass of wine after a BFN or another definite loss. Lol. I'm glad you have family and friends close by to lean on during hard times too.....they'll also be handy when you need support during those first months of having a new born....which I fully believe that Wazza will help get you there to!

My close friends who know what we're going through admit that they don't know what to say or do to make me/us feel better anymore ....I can tell they're even starting to get awkward when I get another BFP. I can see them thinking...."well....do I say congratulations yet or....?". All of them have littlies starting school now even though some of them started TTC after us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I really hope he can too! I am trying so hard to keep the belief that I will get there. I have always wanted to be a mum and need to know I have done all I can possibly do. I would have started earlier….. but wow quality men are hard to find!!!

I do feel very grateful though for the support of my family and close friends.
    I guess people just don't know what to say or do sometimes. I suppose unless they have experienced it themselves they just don't know the heartache.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Melbutterly For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Melbutterly - I went it alone too (SMC - Solo mum by choice). There is a lot of support out there and a great forum is www.smcaustralia.org.au.

It took me 4 years to meet my first child, and an egg donor helped me get there in the end. I'm now pregnant with no 2 from the same donors, and you WILL get there one way or the other so don't give up

Wazza is brilliant and he made all the difference to me. Wishing you heaps of luck and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi milliegirl,

Congrats on your DD and thanks for your message and encouragement. I have recently joined the SMC site, it looks great and it is good to know there is so much support out there.

Hoping the wait to see Warren won't be too long.

M

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee--Hi I haven't been on BH often these days but I'm a Wazza graduate. I have done 9 cycles and 2 FET all up plus 3 cancelled cycles with 4 miscarriages under my belt. I switched to Wazza after attempt #5, he didn't have any success initially and I get the donor egg spiels all the time but we persisted with our own old eggs and not so good sperms and now have a almost 3 yo DD. I'm not brave enough to tempt fate for no.2 so I've retired from TTC, I have to learn to be content with my precious little DD We had everything thrown at us

Milliegirl --- Congratulations on No2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh this little thread has been busy. So exciting to see how many of us have gotten cancelation appointments so quickly!

I'm day 3 of Syneral today and now I know what everyone is talking about, I feel pretty yucky.