Closed Thread
Page 27 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopingnpraying View Post
    Butterfly do you have low amh too? This Dr sounds brilliant. I just wished I could get in earlier... Keep all the great success stories coming as it's really starting to make me feel positive...
    No, my amh isn't low but my old FS wasn't treating me with the right protocol. I've seen lots of girls with low amh get pg. also, you will probably get seen earlier if you go on the call list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just joining in here if I may ladies. I was lucky enough to get a call back this week with a cancellation immediately after being placed on the list (original appointment July 15 😁) anyway jumped straight on a plane from Sydney and ended up spending close to 3.5 hours with him and his team. Needless to say my head was spinning as it was not expected and I spent the time on the plane coming up with a million and one questions and my IVF history. What a lovely thorough and caring doc - he spent all the time I needed asking any questions, went through everything about how QFG work and even explained a lot of stuff that I never knew about IVF (despite having done a lot of cycles) giving me tons of info to read, did an exam and a list of supplements and then I got to take my meds home to start on CD20! What a whirlwind! And here I was thinking it would take at least 6-8 months! To say he throws the book at IVF is to put it mildly. He puts you on every supplement and medication known to man to try to boost your results sounds perfect to me because I don't like running the same protocol over and over again and just praying for better results. Anyway now sniffing synarel and taking Dhea and melatonin on a long down reg cycle. So....here's hoping the next few weeks end up being really successful. The great part about doing it from Sydney too is you can run scans/bloods etc out of IVF Australia and just go up for EC & ET. All the best to all the ladies cycling under Warren!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

phee83  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering with the Dhea if Wazza recommends it? I've been on it since April and stopped in Oct from advice from my original FS. Happy to start again if that's his protocol... I know it takes 3 months to be effective so I'd rather get onto it now in prep for my first consult! I'm ready to hit the ground running. Have already started all the other supps he suggests... Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering with the Dhea if Wazza recommends it? I've been on it since April and stopped in Oct from advice from my original FS. Happy to start again if that's his protocol... I know it takes 3 months to be effective so I'd rather get onto it now in prep for my first consult! I'm ready to hit the ground running. Have already started all the other supps he suggests... Thanks
    I think it depends on your situation. He didn't recommend it for me (I had good amh but very low egg numbers on cycles with previous fs) but he did say that he may put me on it later depending on the outcome of my first cycle with him.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. I may just get back onto it just in case. No harm done- (just add to my already excess facial hair that the last lot has caused lol)....

Just wondering if Wazza also gives laparoscopies to assess for an undiagnosed endo or scarring that may also be impinging on conceiving naturally...? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I guess I'm just itching to get the ball rolling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah if you have high amh for your age and signs of androgenisation ie pcos type things, I think dhea and growth hormone are bad for egg quality as it pushes you Further into the male hormone side of things. So I am not on dhea as he's treating me like a pcos girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I assume he would do laparoscopies - I'd already had one with my previous fs so it didn't come up for us.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok. I may just get back onto it just in case. No harm done- (just add to my already excess facial hair that the last lot has caused lol)....

Just wondering if Wazza also gives laparoscopies to assess for an undiagnosed endo or scarring that may also be impinging on conceiving naturally...? I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I guess I'm just itching to get the ball rolling!
    @Hopingnpraying he definitely does laps & endo scratches and hysteroscopies etc

10. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Hopingnpraying  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm seeing Wazza this afternoon with a cancelled appointment.....so excited!!! Today is a good day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's fantastic!!! Let us know how you go!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-11-2014)