Closed Thread
Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There's a sex timetable @lineyb73?!?! Too funny! Thanks for that. Congrats on the success btw!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Ladybug...yep my husband had the biggest smile when he told us the days we needed to have sex. From then on I think my husband even idolised wazza. lol

Good luck. Hope you get your dreams answered on your last shot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think the Valium is supposed to relax the uterus for transfer.... It really calmed me down too, it was great actually! Haha, I don't drink whiskey but my hubby was happy to have one on my behalf!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Scott Salisbury & when I had my last transfer I told him I wanted Valium as the previous 2 transfers were uncomfortable (cramping uterus). It was amazing. I was so relaxed I didn't feel a thing. Had a brilliant sleep when I got home too. I credit it to the beautiful DD I have sound asleep in her cot

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Believe in baby For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every Wazza transfer means 2 Valium tablets an hour before the transfer and two to take home with you. Honestly, the valium is the easiest and best part of all the IVF drugs. It's the only one I look forward to and it means I get to uninterrupted sleep the rest of the day (no stress!)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nightchild80 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. Nightchild80 covered the dosage. He doesn't give alcohol anymore because the clinic stopped it (licensing?). However he definitely recommends drinking a few alcoholic drinks in the days following transfer. I drank Baileys the night of my transfer and am UTD with no 2 now. He also did the transfer for my miracle first child.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (25-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, hope it's ok to pop in? Does Wazza put you on a cocktail of drugs/vitamins/supplements to improve egg quality? If so can anyone tell me what they're on? We may have one more go left in us, just wanting to give ourselves the best possible chance. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, the cocktail from memory for girls is DHEA and melatonin (the compounded and not homeopathic range) at least three months before cycle, elevit, folic accid, vitamin B (berroca), Coq10, vitamin D. For him - Menevit, spermamax, coq10, Macca, fish oil, goji berries, aloe Vera juice and pumpkin seeds.

I have a feeling i may I may have left something out.

All the the very best.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is what I was on. I also had the iodine and vitamin d as my blood tests came back low for those. Once the cycle started there was also melatonin, Feldene and prednisone.
    1409692110766.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to let everyone know - I came to this thread at the end of July asking about Wazza's attitude to ladies in their forties trying to get pregnant and got some great responses. I called and explained my age and situation and they put me on the waiting list for those we can come at very short notice, as I work for myself and would drop everything to get there if an appointment came up.

Anyway, I got a call last week, so that was only about four weeks wait time! It was for an appointment that afternoon, so was a short notice one.

As it happened, I got my BFP naturally on 18th August, so even though it's early days and no guarantees, I didn't take the appointment as I felt there was likely someone else who needed it more. They said that if this pregnancy doesn't work out, then to call back and I'll get in again very quickly.

What an awesome clinic - very happy with their service - but hopefully I won't need Wazza!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (03-09-2014),phee83  (03-09-2014)