+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that Jess
    I have a feeling I might join you, I weakened today and tested, BFN at approx 11 DPO. My AF due friday-Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    Hey girls. I got my af this mornin
    *hugs* hope your doing ok fx for you for this month, pretty sure I'm out too now poas today with fmu and it's bfn devistated to say this least was really hoping this was goin to be our + actually I was pos it was going to be I have been soo sick expecting af sometime in this next 3 days x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ash0610- don't give up! We still have just under a week! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys! so glad i found this forum! hubby and i are ttc with #1 and am currently 6dpo...BUT have been feeling very symptomatic since monday...just wondering whether this is too early to have symptoms?! I had to leave work early yesterday as I was soo nausous and dizzy and have had an upset stomach all day today, not to mention im so tired it hurts? convinced it's not just wishful thinking, will try and hold off testing for a few more days but thoughts are much appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilisa- welcome!! Babydust and fingers crossed for testing to come! Head over to the anticipating April thread and join in with us ladies testing this month I'm 10 DPO today got a BFN today but still hopeful, can't help with symptoms haven't been UTD before! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, second post ever here so very unsure what your acronyms mean, but i need to share with someone our little story.

2nd month trying with AI at home, 3rd day after period didnt come we tested and got a positive result within a minute....so very excited. We're going to the doctors tomorrow morning for a test but we're pretty sure as partner has had extremely sore boobs, very tired and can not stop weeing! Yay....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I tested + on the morning of 11DPO with a very very faint line. After breakfast I checked again and it was neg! Didn't drink any fluids for a couple of hours and got another faint + at midday. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: How Many DPO Where You Before You Got A Positive Test?

11 dpo only a faint bfp and two bfn during the morning and afternoon then cramps along with a positive opk which was just for fun then another test and a faint bfp...crazy I'll be testing again tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got my first almost non existent super faint BFP at 9DPO on an internet cheapy. The only reason I saw it was because I was sure I felt pregnant and I pulled the test apart. There was a shadow of a line which I chalked up to an evap.

3 days later at 12DPO I decided to test again and there was a clear BFP! I nearlly fell off the toilet! I waited two days at 14DPO to test again with DH (he would have killed me if he knew I tested without him) and there were those two perfect lines again.

I am now almost 11 weeks along