+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a BFP 1 day before my AF was due (10dpo). Was a very faded line but darkened up 2 days past my AF date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jessandmeltrappel - 2days!! Not long now, I hope AF stays away. Sounds like you have a good plan for if you do get a BFN. Nice day at the mall getting pampered and having time to think that there is always next month.

All of you ladies should join the April testing thread if you havn't already.

Keep us posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boy I will keep you all posted. I been sitting at my desk at work and for the last hour I have been cramping. So I run to the toilet but no af ??? Weird. Well as long as there is no af along with this cramping I'll be happy lol !!
    Yes 2 days !! I'm excited scared and happy all in one !
    I kind of just wish If af is going to come. Why can't it just come now and put me out of my misery
    Anyways. I will let you all know as soon as I find out. I think I'm gonna wait and test again on Sunday. Day of af due and maybe get a bfp.

Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ash0610- i know what you mean, the last few months of trying i would convice myself that i had pregnancy sypmtoms, which sucks because AF and preg symptoms are said to me similar!! how cruel!

Nausea- dont know if im not eating enough or its a symptom....
    Cramps- they are higher in my belly button area not low like AF pain, dont know if im reading too much into it, gosh pregnancy plays on your mind so bad!

well 1 week to go and hopefully a verdict for the both of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So tomorrow is when af is due and I usually wake up with it. So I will be on bun hub tomorrow !
    I'm going to wait until tomorrow afternoon and if it hasn't come im
    Going to test on Monday morning !
    But usually the day before it comes I get an aching back and hips and I haven't had that today go looking good but I won't get my hopes up
    Talk soon

Jess

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's af day today but no af. I usually wake up with it but no af. No period pain either. Maybe it will trick me and come tomorrow tho. !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    So it's af day today but no af. I usually wake up with it but no af. No period pain either. Maybe it will trick me and come tomorrow tho. !
    Fx for your bfp im 9 dpo today and yes I poas yet again and it was a bfn fmu and all here is hoping af stays away for all of us and we all get our bfp i to am experiencing some early signs but think now it may be my stupid mind playing tricks on me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping you all get a bfp!!
    I'm in the same boat, due for af tuesday, and since friday have been getting on and off af pains/cramps like she's about to pay me a visit. I woke with cramps again but no af, so I did a test this morning as it is my bday and thought how awesome a bday present it would be to get a bfp but it was a bfn I usually only get the cramps a day before, it's very strange. If she doesn't show, I'll test again on Tuesday. Good luck all with your ttc!!
    Amanda

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. I got my af this mornin

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jess- I'm so sorry fingerscrossed and Babydust for next month! Xx