+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With both of my girls I got BFN until well after AF was due - actually about 4-7 days after AF was due. If you think you might be pregnant try to hold out until the morning and test with the first morning wee.
    for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did another test last night 10 DPO and got a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wait I just counted the days and I'm 12 DPO :-S
    Uhhhhhhh I want a A positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ash0610- hi there! I'm on 5 DPO And it's killing me! Really want test on 10 DPO that's wed the 13th and my AF if 28 says should be the 17th ! Hanging out! Is that when your due for AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elle12 you are exactly the same as me 5dpo and due for AF around the 17th, feels like such a long wait, havn't bought any tests this time because I don't want to be tempted too early for BFP soon though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AnnaSav- Hi there! Great! Someone to share the wait with it seems like everyday is twice as long. It terrible because I have a test in my cupboard from last month, so the temptation is very bad. But from reading other PT post it's best to wait till atleast 10 DPO. I have felt a little qweezy and feel cramping but don't know If it's early signs or me thinking they are! This TWW is cruel. BFP for the both of us!!! Babydust! Please keep me updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Elle12,

My AF is due on the 16th if I have a 28 day cycle.
    It's my bday today which for some reason makes it even harder to resist a test, imagine a BFP for a b'day present!

I plan to test 1 day early as I'm going away for the weekend so Friday morning the 15th of April it is. Not sure if I will cave before then though .

AnnaSav- seems like there are quiet a few of us due around the same time.

It's nice to have people to share the wait with. A little over a week untill we should test... we can make it!! (says me, after last night laying awake in bed decided I would test this sunday)

Jessandmeltrappel - what date is AF due?

Keeping my for you all
    Last edited by Autumnlove; 08-04-2011 at 11:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ash0610- Babydust for the 15th!! This next week is going to be terrible! I know we can do it! fingers crossed for a BFP! I am so tempted to test wed, think I have a pack of 3 PT lol! Please keep me updated!

Wow that would be a great birthday present but i would hate it a no, when a few more days will do it! Lol listen to me talk, I want to test right now

We can me strong, and here's hoping it's worth the wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Elle12 - I'v been getting quiet a few early symptoms too but it's really hard to tell if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. They've been going on for about 4 days now which I'm not sure if it's too early.
    I dont THINK I would be lucky enough to get a BFP from my first month of TTC but I have times when I'm almost convinced I could be.
    I didn't think I'd have so much trouble waiting untill/if I hit around the 6month TTC mark. I'm hopless
    Yay for another lonnnggg day, need to go keep motivated

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 th. Two days away !!!!! Eeeep I'm going to be sad if af comes. But I'm going to hit the mall if it does and get my nails done cheer my self up