+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This sounds fantastic! I'm about to start ivf for baby number one I'd be happy for you follow my pregnancy once I get there I'm 24 so most of my friends aren't up to babies yes so any extra support would be amazing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default A great help

Hi there!

Katie followed me and my partner during my recent pregnancy. She came to an appointment with the obstetrician and also to an education class and tour of the hospital. It was great having Katie to chat to while waiting at the hospital and also to discuss things with after the appointment - you are in an out so quickly that those questions only ever come up afterwards. Katie and I also met up for a coffee a few times before the birth and had lunch a few weeks ago following the birth. She was a knowledgeable resource and always followed up our meetings with book references and websites. We found her to be neutral and balanced when discussing issues like pain management during birth and immunisation, providing us with information so we could make an informed decision for ourselves.

All the best,
    K, J & H

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepixie View Post
    I just wanted to add, that Katie followed through my pregnancy as part of her studies! She is fantastic! It was so great to have someone who I could call on for advice or ask questions at any time of the day! She's a very open minded, supportive woman and I'm SO glad I contacted her! Eddie Is my second bub and I wanted to have the birth I missed out on with the first - it was everything I dreamed if and more - a lot of that wouldn't have been possible without Katie! I highly recommend contacting her and being a part of this program!
    Naw, ain't she great!? I'm so glad I could help you and your wonderful family!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dearest Bubhub ladies,

The academic year is coming to a close and I will soon be entering my third and final year of study . I am still looking for women who are welcoming new additions in 2013, and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the program.

Every day I learn something new and cannot wait to support more amazing women. Please feel free to send me an email or call me on the number provided

Katie

postcard side 1.jpgpostcard side 2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Final year student.

Dearest Bubhubbers,

I am almost at the end of my midwifery journey, my final year of study is about to start. I only have a couple of places left for the continuity care program and am looking for women to share their experiences.

Get in contact with me ASAP if you are interested

Katie

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi there

hi there, i'm around 29-30 weeks pregnant, are you still looking for women to follow? thanks, priya 0402 491 905 priya.wagner@hotmail.com )