Following 4 bio chemical pregnacies through IVF/ICIS I have been recently diagnosed with a high level of NK cells through blood tests and an endometrial biopsy.
With my next fresh IVF/ICIS cycle (hopefully will start next week) I will commence the following treatment for my immune issues -
Has anyone had success with IVF & immune treatment following biochemical / early miscarriage?
- Clexane - 40mg (start CD1)
- Dexamethasone (steriod) - 0.5g x 3 times daily (before ER) and then 0.5g x 4 times daily (after ET) (start now)
- Antibotics - 500mg x 2 times daily, 2 days before ER and then another course 2 days before ET
- Intralipid infusion - 2 days before ET (additonal infusions if BFP)
- Progestrone - 800mg daily following ET
Also my Dr mentioned using IVIG if the above treatment was not successful - anyone used IVIG and had success??
This treatment is my last shot. I dont think I can keep going through this emotional rollercoaster, so hoping and praying that immune therapy just might be the answer.