+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    reney was wondering how you were going. ttc just sucks and i am really sorry you are having a hard time. keep giving dd big hugs. wish i could give you a real hug too.

lel- are you moving then? it must be so hard to go through a split emotionally let alone deal with all the practical things like moving or spliting up the home. but i like your news of seeing someone new. i hope he can give you lots of support

kim- long cycles are very annoying. maybe you can see your gp?

no real news from me. what is everyone doing over the easter break? i hope everyone is getting the full 5 days off. I am looking forward to spending time with ds and dh. thinking of going to the Easter show but i am not sure how long i will last. but ds would love it! well got to get up and get going, it is amazing how quickly this place gets messy!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lellski - thanks. Hope house dividing up isnt too bad but glad to see you have jumped back on the wagon lol

Reney - ttc is the hardest thing that we have had to go through

Kim - long cycles are the worst, I would defiantly speak to your dr

Flicker -

AFM - I am now thinking of getting our FS appt changed to a week earlier as orginially it was supposed to be fri 13th May ( yeah I dont think so) so they changed it to the week after, but I hoping he can squeeze me in on the 12th May just want to make sure everything is fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls, thought I'd post before I go away as won't get a chance while away! I won't take my laptop and I don't have a fancy iphone or whatever I need to post from a phone lol.

Reney, big big definietly get where your at right now!

Second, I don't know how I'm gonna wait for your scan date! So excited for you guys!

Lell, hope you can finalise everything as non-messy as possible. Must be so hard, but was very excited to read about a new man got to give us updates!

Kim, yeah long cycles suck! I would talk to your GP or if your into alternative therapies maybe a natropath? Hopefully you can get it sorted.

Shelby, how r u feeling? 37 weeks your belly must be huge now!

Flicker, are you in NSW? I forget, I'm leaving for Sydney tomorrow. I'm driving up with a friend for the Sydney Easter dog show! My puppy will be on Thursday at around 1pm if you end up feeling like going would be cool to meet you! I've never been before so a bit nervous. Melbourne Royal is a big thing so guessing this will be big too. Eeek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have thought about going to see a natropath, I actually went and saw one before I got pregnant, but I did find that there was a lot involved and at that time I wanted a quick fix...I have a bit of time on my hands now so I might give it another try.

I can't believe that some of you are so close to having your second...SO EXCITING!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girlies xx

Hope u r all well and haven't od'd on Easter eggs....yet!!! Lol. I'm kind of getting there.

Wow Shelby and flicker. Yours are the fastest pregnancies in history!! Lol. I bet it doesn't feel like that for you!!!

Reney - I'm hearing ya!! I'm beside myself that it hasn't happened yet!! It makes me nauseas just thinking about it, it just breaks my heart. I just keep hanging on to the hope that it will happen eventually. xx I hope it does for you too xx

Lell - well.... Tell us more, who is this new light in your life?? Is it serious.

Kimnus - yes get those long cycles sorted. I'm sure it's easy fixed with some meds. Long cycles are SO frustrating. As if we don't get our hopes up enough without a long cycle to confuse us even more!!

Daydreamer - good luck at the show. I hope your puppy behaves and wins u a trophy!!

Second - yeh stuff that I wouldn't be going on 13th either!! Lol. Try and get in earlier if u can. At least you will feel better about it all. I can't wait till u have your first scan!!!

AFM - nothing to report really. I'm catching up with some girls this week that I haven't seen for ages, when I first started ttc. I'm dreading the questions coz I know they will be expecting me to be utd. It's heart breaking that I have to turn up all skinny and non-preggo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Reney so good to hear from you but bug hugs that's it with no good news. Hugs hugs.

Hi Lell so exciting that u have met a new man you might be back in here before you know it TTC again hehe.

I'm still love being pregnant actually I have been so lucky no morning sickness, just a big bump at the front which everyone tells me is so small for how many weeks i am, apparently from behind i dont look pregnant which is great to hear. I'm not uncomfortable and feel fine, just slower getting around with a little waddle lol.

I can't wait to meet my first ever bub it will be so surreal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Shelby - yay the maternity leave! Make the most of it and pack your hospital bag now if you haven't already!! I speak from experience - having not packed mine & DS came 4 days early with very quick intense labour, I assumed I'd go into labour, have many many hours to lounge about at home in which to casually pack my hospital bag, shave my legs, paint my nails etc & I was so wrong, didn't even have time to chuck shampoo & conditioner in my bag so had bad hair in the hospital for a few days after DS was born - learn from my mistakes bestest of luck to you for the birth - it will be fabulous

Woowoo - sucks being asked about being UTD I have got to a stage where I am telling everyone possible that yes we are trying and no it hasn't happened yet as I can't stand being asked about it! Its such a rude and hurtful question too especially when you are trying your little heart out to get UTD and its not working. Are you going to try clomid soon?

Kimnus - suck about the long cycle, hope you managed to get that fixed soon

DD - good luck at the Easter show with your doggie you both are fabulous and have a lovely time too

Second - Hope all is well in your universe and you are starting to feel a little nauseous too

Flicker - Hoping you are stopping feeling nauseous actually and looking forward to hearing that your house has sold soon

Reney - ditto, BIG BIG to you and you are next

Lell - always lovely to hear from you - especially about a new man on the scene, hope he makes you happy Ouchie about the elbow , hope you are managing ok.

Bosco - I have everything crossed that you don't have to do IVF and you fall pregnant soon

Hi to everyone else, Krissy, Tat etc

AFM - AF has come and gone thank goodness. Another month another fruitless attempt at trying to get UTD *sigh*
    Was having a few wines with some friends on Monday night (as ya do ) and 1 of our friends started crying and said she's 5 weeks pregnant, they have 2 girls already and her dh really really wanted another so sorta talked her into it and suddenly its happened and she's really really upset - happy for her as she will come round to it and be excited but gutted for us as they all know we've been trying for 18 months with no luck. However we are not giving up & will keep trying for as long as it takes or until I hit menopause

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daydreamer - it still doesnt feel real!!

woowoo - I hate those catchup arrrgghh, but at least ur still skinny lol - I have put on over 10kgs this year with all meds, could only fit in 3 pants so depressing and FS said I shouldnt do any radical diets either. So I was fat and not pregnant - but I looked pregnant

Shleby - Sounds like you have a really cute belly . I cant wait to have a bump and I really need clothes any ways as per above statement . Im one of those people that put weight on all around the belly and back but nothing on my bum.

Treenz - , ttc is sooooo unfair, in the last few years there has been so many friends with "accidents"

AFM - So I was kinda hoping to tell close family on Easter Sunday - it being new life that is what Easter is all about. I would only be 6 weeks, DH thought we were going to wait till our 1st scan which was on 19th May ( I hopefully will be 9.5weeks) I understand why he wants to wait but I seriously am bursting to tell close family and friends. Dont want to tell everyone untill 13wk mark, but my Mum, sis, his mum and 2 close couple friends. I seriously am a crap liar and dont want to get caught out. Issue is my Mum is the biggest gossip around, but there is NO way I can tell others before I tell her!! So I rang FS to see if I could change it the week before 19th May so am waiting on a call back!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yay second let us know when ur scan is going to be. I know I couldn't wait until the 19th if I could get an appointment earlier!!

Thanks guys I'm loving maternity leave been washing the bubs clothes and sheets this week in lux powder, then as of tomorrow maybe Friday I will have my hospital bags all packed and ready to go.

Can't wait to see what I have, any opinions boy or girl?

Second will u find out what your having?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - enjoy "nesting" - yeah only a bit longer and not finding out how exciting!

and no will not be finding out, we didnt for DS and it was awesome. Dh loved walking into the waiting room and saying its here and its a...............boy!!!

Im one of those people that is really against finding out sorry