+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Flicker - that's what you need to do to bring the peeps in...set up the nursery. Murphy's law, they will be in quick enough if you do that. Temping has been ok and I actually think I o'd on day 16 not 12 so missed the boat. I usually get up to go to the loo but 3 times before I fall asleep. The obgyn said try for another 3 months then we can either go IVF or just keep trying. Scary as I never thought we would get to that. We were prepared before DD to go IVF and after 2 FS we fell naturally so this time, money wise, it's harder, we have DD and the threat of being means tested for CCR sucks.... will wait n see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    for you Bosco, here's hoping for that BFP very soon so you can advoid the IVF train.

Hi ladies, hope your all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby and Krissy M - hope you guys are enjoying the start of your maternity leave getting close!

Treenz - wow cant believe you had to wait since Nov for the acupunture, yeah I understand about hoping for BFP once got a new jobe - Muprhy's Law that is what I was hoping for - we set up the room that we want for a nursery as Study this last month and I have applied for a 12 month contract job internally full time that would be a huge career development, also with doing IVF in march the baby would be due in x-mas - 1 thing I always said I wouldnt do!!!

Flicker - 5 weeks to go!!

sending everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    How r u feeling second?

37 weeks today for me, bub is now full term yay. My first day of maternity leave today, getting some cleaning done today. Ahhhh nice and relaxing. Still feeling great and not over being pregnant, but want bub out as I'm eager to meet him/her.

Hi all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby - yeah good, still getting back aches, no morning sickness yet but I didnt get that with DS. We have not told ANYONE yet, im really worried about m/c and cant wait to the scan with FS!

full term now for you!!! so close to be holding your little one, enjoy the last few weeks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Second when is your scan booked for and how many weeks will that be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Second when is your scan booked for and how many weeks will that be?

thu 19th of May - so still over 4 weeks to go. They originally had appt booked for me for friday 13th May and im like NO WAY!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bosco - hoping that you can get that BFP before soon so you don't have to move to IVF.

Shelby - so close how exciting!!!

AFM: I am CD 46 today. It is so frustrating that my cycles since having my son is all over the place. I think I might need to see my GP to get this sorted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning girls,
    Somehow i missed second's bfp... But omg! I can't believe that is so great!! That news has made my day

Also can't believe that shel and flick are so close!!
    Ooh i miss you guys so much!

So i am not up to much... Well besides my house stuff finalising with xdh, sorting out the divorce, what a horrible word lol, i fell off my bike a week and a bit ago, got a susp fractured elbow, not much else is happening. Ooh well maybe something else started seeing a new guy too

Love to all x .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,

Congrats Second, fingers crossed for you. I am still here and still reading, but a bit in the planet of DD where it is just really hard to get on here at the moment.
    Having a very hard time with this TTC crap and really over it.

Thought I had better pop in and say hi though. Oh and Lell yay you are back.